Tuesday, October 4, 2016

The Beauty and Joy in Stillness



Siddhananda: So, here’s another of that green, swampy-looking rock.

G: Mmm hmm. A little mossy swamp (smiling)

Siddhananda: Yeah. (eyes closed) So I asked if it had any questions and it said, "Questions are of mind."

(Siddhananda and Guru G both shaking their heads, mimicking someone who has just made a lofty comment)

G: We got that! (laughing)  And?

Siddhananda: Yes!  (eyes closed) Okay, they are starting and then it kind of fades, so I’m not getting a real good grasp on this particular stone.

G: Mmm hmm.

Siddhananda: It’s moving, changing. There is some kind of rising. It looks as if you would look at a pond and see a reflection of a flower. The way it is kinda just fluid in there (motioning with her hand).

G: Kinda moss, maybe.

Siddhananda: Yeah.

G: Moss in the water, just (making a blurping, water noise and motioning a washing over with her hands)

Siddhananda: (Smiling) Yeah.

G: (Laughing)

Siddhananda: It’s nice, the way its reflection is wiggling and moving and as the water moves.

G: Right.

Siddhananda: i do see a face emerging. Now, it’s like light, like moonlight on darker water and it’s a beautiful moonlight melting on it.

G: Mmm, hmm.

Siddhananda: Okay, there's someone sitting by that and they are alone in their meditative, they are reflective and looking at that, lost in that beauty of that, of those reflections.

G: The joy of being out of mind and just relaxing with that.

Siddhananda: Yeah, so  just feels as if they are also wanting to say that this is where to go. This is how to be, to just really take it in and be one with what’s here, the beauty.

G: Right. So there’s another answer to the one that was asking, “What happens when you are still?”

Siddhananda: There you go. There you go. There it is for them. A true example of it.

G: Yeah.

Siddhananda: I wouldn’t mind sitting a while because what I’m seeing is [beautiful]. I do see a lot of mountains coming up.

G: Oh, nice.

Siddhananda: Which we don’t see often here (in Florida), with some snow-capped.

G: Right.

Siddhananda: And, boy that’s nice to see!

G: Beautiful, fresh

Siddhananda: Mountains exist in the universe?

G: There aren’t many places that have mountains.

Siddhananda: Geesh, I think I’d have an inkling of a memory.

G: I think they still exist somewhere.

Siddhananda: Boy.

G: Couldn’t prove it by here, though.

Siddhananda: I just want to thank them for reflecting that because it reminds me of Lake Washington with those Mountains behind there.

G: Yeah, it’s so pretty out there.

Siddhananda: (Sighing heavily) I do see some leaves. They’re saying, "the leaves are changing now." (Asking the energy) Why are you doing this to me?

G: Thank you (sarcastically to the Energy).

Siddhananda: Why are you doing this? (Placing her hand to her heart with heartache)

G: Last year, I wanted to do the photography of the leaves and didn’t get to do it, so now he wants to bring it up to me now (chuckling).  So, if you want to get in there, you better go up now (laughing)

Siddhananda: Oh my gosh!

G: (laughing heartily)

Siddhananda: It’s all heartbreak. It’s bittersweet, looking at these beautiful leaves, so many different colors.

G: (chuckling)

Siddhananda: Okay, they’re showing blossoms of Spring.  They’re just showing the beauty of the seasons.

G: Yes, just the beauty of nature and sitting with that, and being still and totally one with it. Absolutely enjoyment.

Siddhananda: (Sighing and shaking her head)  Ah, sunsets. Can you stay awhile? (chuckling) I like this.

G: She wants to take the journey.

Siddhananda: Yeah, they got that rock. Almost feels like my rock in Seattle looking out over that lake.  Oh, I like this rock.

G: (Chuckling)

Siddhananda: That’s my rock that rocks so, ‘cause I just used to sit on that.

G: (Shaking her head chuckling)

Siddhananda: There it is!                                                                                                                        
G: Like a turtle. Like a turtle. Like a lizard in the sun.

Siddhananda: Oh totally! I’d plop myself there. Oh, there it is.

G: You and your rock.

Siddhananda: Oh, God, they showed Mt. Rainier. Okay, gotta stop this. It’s just too much beauty.

G: Yes, too much!

Siddhananda: No, I can’t say to stop that. I love that. So wonderful and I really appreciate that imagery. A real treat (placing her hand on her heart in appreciation.)

G: Namaste. Thank you for coming, Mossy.

Siddhananda: See if they want to stay awhile (chuckling)

G: Little Moss, you want to stay? I’m sure they’re happy wherever they’re at. They’re fine. 

Siddhananda: Yeah, I wouldn’t mind them staying. They’re really nice. (Sighing heavily)

G: You’ll be with them in a little while.

Siddhananda: That’s it. Put them over here. So I won’t forget them. Hold them every now and again so I can get a feeling of seasons which we don’t get here.

G: No we don’t. Seasons? What are those? I know they used to exist at some point in time. (laughing)

Siddhananda: Oh yeah. That’s the thing.

7 comments:

  1. a joy to *feel*, read and remember ... thank you so much and thank you for the picture of Mt Rainier with the sunset... ommmm shanti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Namaste - this is a great one - love thinking of Siddhananda's Seattle rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Namaste, going through this fills the heart with some beauty/happiness. Those snow capped mountains are really beautiful. OM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Namaste, nice exchange. Questions are of the mind.... Great pointings. Beautiful image. Thank you. Om. Liza.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Namaste- Lovely imagery. A big lover of mountains and nature..Om

    ReplyDelete