Thursday, March 24, 2016

Hungry for Truth



Siddhananda: Ok, so, next one! I’m seeing someone eating a really big thick sandwich.

G: Ok.

Siddhananda: (Smiling) like one of those you can barely open your mouth and take a bite out of.

G: Big old hoagie or something? (putting hands up as if holding a big sandwich).

Siddhananda: Yeah, just a stack (holding hands like a sandwich stack).. layers of meat and things on that sandwich.. it's dripping down.

G: My goodness!

Siddhananda: Just... yeah, whew! (pausing) They want to get to the substance like that.

G: Oh, OK (both laughing) “I want to get to the meat of it.” “I want the MEAT of it!” (clenching fists with knuckles facing out and shaking them slightly, as if making effort).

Siddhananda: I wanna take a big BITE out of it, rather than the little bites.

G: Exactly, [repeating gesture of holding a sandwich] ,  “I don’t want to stay on the edges, I want the MEAT of it!

Siddhananda: ...get a grip and take a big bite of it, so..

G: Exactly.

Siddhananda: Ok, so let's see what else [is there] about him..  Oh, I’m seeing a picture of a cook like a chef and they’re saying  “cook me,” (making a higher pitched voice caricature) “cook me up!”

G: Yeah. . . yeah. They want to get to realization, that’s their, “I want the heart of truth, the meat of it.” Yeah, “I don’t want the appetizer, I want the full meal.” (laughing) 

Siddhananda: Exactly (nodding slowly)..

G: And so, I would say, [for] that one, they can have the COS and the Morning Mantras as well.

Siddhananda: Nice! lucky [inaudible].

G: They wanna be cooked, well let them be cooked!

Siddhananda: That’s being transmitted there to them, so, off they gooooo! [Holding the rock up and moving it across camera]. Some funny imagery, it would make sense for what they were trying to convey!

G: Oh, I got it the minute you said “I want the meat of it” [holding hands up like bringing a big sandwich to mouth]. “I want that down and I want the substance, I want the whole thing.” [laughing].

Siddhananda: Made me hungry!

G: I know, me too! Now I wanna go eat!

Siddhananda: I’m hungry now!

2 comments:

  1. Hungry for realization. That's great. The picture looks very appetizing too. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete