Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Path of Devotion and Surrender



Siddhananda: (showing a small pink stone) I'm seeing some ripe fruit, like strawberries and things. They're saying, "I lay my head on the master's feet. I surrender there." I saw that ripe fruit. There's that image right now with one's forehead on the feet of the master. There's no particular master, but just that image.

G: Right.

Spirit:  I lay my head there. I rest my head there for all eternity.

G:  Mm hmm. Ask what is it they're seeking today.

Spirit: To be one with the master, with the heart of being.

G:  With the heart of being (nodding) ... right, right ... to surrender into that.

Siddhananda:  Yeah. It's a devoted soul. He seems to have had that kind of an image for awhile with that devotion. That's kind of their path through that, as a devoted soul and [with] surrender.

G: Mm hmm, right.

Siddhananda:  I'm hearing a little bit, "Should I go beyond that? What now?"

G:  I'm sitting trying to figure out what would be the best for that one (pausing). I think both the COS and the Morning Mantras for them.

Siddhananda:  They're very grateful for that. As that flows to them, they are almost in tears. They're very, very, very grateful! (gesturing Namaste).

G: mm hmm (gesturing Namaste). Thank you.

Siddhananda: That'll do it for that one.

7 comments:

  1. Namaste, beautifuly simple. Thank you. Omm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Namaste. Beautiful. Thank you. om shanti

    ReplyDelete
  3. Namaste, nice message of devotion and surrender. Thank you. om

    ReplyDelete
  4. Namaste- always nice to see such devotion. Om

    ReplyDelete
  5. Namaste - nice gratitude and devotion!

    ReplyDelete