Sunday, May 1, 2016

Web of Mind


Siddhananda: We’ll start with this one. (showing a rock)

G: Okay.

Siddhananda: Okay. I’m seeing the rock reflected in my mind and some different shades of light and different things coming off of it. A little bit of darkness, too, but we’ll see. Okay, he’s just saying I want to be led to God.

G: Okay, that’s a good place to be.

Siddhananda: Okay, I can see a net, like a web or something, reflected in this stone.

G: He’s getting caught where? What’s his sticking point?

Siddhananda: That’s the thing. It’s a web of mind he’s in.

G: Yeah, a sticking point and all that stuff going on. So if it’s a mental thing, then I would say the COS.

Siddhananda: Okay.

G: COS and the “Om That I Am,” the “I Am That I Am.” And just to continue to be in the moment. Be quiet and be more still. Allow those things to take into effect and slow the mind. And still it and calm it.


Siddhananda: Okay, so that’s being transmitted to him and we’ll just move forward now. So, thank you!

G: Thank you!


3 comments:

  1. Calming the mind...good stuff. Thank you for reminder and a pointing. Omm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Namaste, the practices break the mental spins. Thank you for this. Om

    ReplyDelete