Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Spinning



Siddhananda: Okay, next (showing a small transparent stone) (pausing with closed eyes)... [I'm hearing], "Return to light."

G: (nodding)

Siddhananda: (pause) "Shedding darkness..." "Spinning Universe" or something... Let me see what questions they have.

G: hmm hmm

Siddhananda: (pause) I'm seeing a spinning energy. I think they're trying to make use of that.

G: hmm hmm

Siddhananda: [They're trying to] use what they have to propel them forward. That's what I'm gathering. They're saying "Yes." They're like a white light spinning (gesturing a spinning motion).

G: Right, but they're just not going anywhere. They're staying in one spot with the spinning (gesturing a spinning motion).

Siddhananda: (nodding)

G: Okay, let them have the COS so that they can expand a little more (laughing). 

Siddhananda: Okay, so transmitted the COS (putting the stone aside).

4 comments: