Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Expanding into the Cosmic Flow



Siddhananda: Okay, here is the next one (showing a small clear stone).

G: Ah, nice.

Siddhananda: Yeah, it's a pretty one, isn't it?

G: hmm hmm.

Siddhananda: (pause). [i'm hearing] "let me fly to the heaven, soar to the moon."

G: (smiling).

Spirit: Let me dive into the clear waters. Let me sit on top of the trees. Let me dance with the wind.

Siddhananda: (laughing).

G: (laughing). 

Spirit: Let me bask in the sun and be with the stars. Let me do all these things.

Siddhananda: (laughing). Sounds good, huh?

G: Yes! (laughing).

Siddhananda: Okay, let's come down to earth, though, here. So, what would like from us today? (pause).

Spirit: I want to do those things. I want to be intimate with those things, with the cosmic divine flow of the heart, and the heavens, and the angels, just all of it!

Siddhananda: They want the whole ball of wax.

G: Okay, give them COS. 

Siddhananda: (laughing). Thank you (moving the stone as if it were flying through the cosmos).

G: (laughing).

Siddhananda: That cut that right away! I think they could have went on forever with that thing.

G: Exactly. You just give them the COS and let them continue to expand for a while. (laughing). 

4 comments:

  1. haha nice one ... cool image too... thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Namaste - yes I would take the whole ball of wax, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Namaste, image does very well with this message. Thank you for sharing. Liza

    ReplyDelete