Monday, June 13, 2016

Dragged Around by Mind



Siddhananda: (Showing a small grey stone). So, there's that one. And, (counting the remaining stones) we have thirteen after this one (smiling).

G: Thirteen more? (smiling).

Siddhananda: Thirteen more. We don't have to do them all now. We have one more day this week. Whenever you want to quit Guruji, just let me know. (smiling).

G: Yeah. (smiling).

Siddhananda: So, let's see, with this one. (long pause). Okay, they're saying "I let my thoughts rule me and over-shine God."

G: (nodding).

Siddhananda: Yeah, so. That happens (laughing). What can we say, that's what happens!

G: Exactly (nodding).

Siddhananda: [They're saying] "I let my thoughts be the conductor of things, the one that tells me the way to go, this way or that way, don't do this or do this, that's right and that's wrong.."

G: Aha.

Siddhananda: (pause). So, they want to go to the clear waters now, because that was really exhausting being ran around by mind.

G: Yeah!

Siddhananda: Like they have the mind dragging you by the nose and leading you around. (gesturing with hand holding the nose and pulling).

G: Right. It drags you like the bull by the nose, it drags you around.

Siddhananda: And they're exhausted. They want to tame that animal, tame the beast.

G: Yeah. If they want, they can have the COS. Do the 'Om That I Am', the 'I Am That I Am' and the COS.

Siddhananda: Okay. (pause). So, we will let them do that. They've got to start somewhere and that's the best thing right now. So, thank you. (hand on heart).

G: Yeah.

4 comments:

  1. Namaste - yes can relate, tame the beast please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, let grace be the conductor... a good one.. om

    ReplyDelete
  3. Namaste, hah! All dealing with same beast here :-) Thank you for putting light on it. Liza

    ReplyDelete