Sunday, July 3, 2016

Birds, birds, birds!

Siddhananda: I’m seeing some birds coming from it, but more like big birds… I don’t know.

G: Big bird? (laughing)

Siddhananda: Not Big Bird (laughing), but big birds like flamingos and different birds that run on the ground more.

G: Well thank God! (laughing)

Siddhananda: Not Big Bird! (laughing) I hope he doesn’t visit. That would be a little too much.

G: You never know. Big Bird could come through. You never know.

Siddhananda: Big Bird and Bert and Ernie and all that. They can stay in there.

G: Bert and Ernie. Yeah, exactly.

Siddhananda: There’s a message in all things, you never know. Miss Piggy… (laughing)

G: Exactly. It’s like [the spirit that came] through with the mathematical thing.

Siddhananda: That’s the thing. They’ve got a lot of lessons they are trying to teach on that Sesame Street. (laughing) But anyway, simple lessons, which are good lessons. We are getting off on something else. So, I saw big birds. I’m seeing flamingos. I’m seeing big white birds, all sorts of running birds that like to run, ostrich even. Anyway, let’s see what the thing is with these birds. Gosh, do people ever ride ostriches do you think?

G: They do.

Siddhananda: Okay, because that’s what I saw. Someone was on an ostrich’s back and I don’t know what that’s about. Do they get on ostriches and run? They are the fastest birds, I think. They are one of the fastest animals.

G: Yeah, they have races.

 Siddhananda: They have races?

G: Yeah. I heard that before. They have kids that ride ostriches.

Siddhananda: I believe it because I’m seeing someone riding an ostrich. I don’t know how that relates to anything.

G: It remains to be found out. I don’t know how this can come in.

Siddhananda: I don’t know either. I have no clue how this one will tie in. God! So let’s see. There’s still a lot of birds. Birds, birds, birds! Okay, they are not worried about birds.

G: Well that’s good.

Siddhananda: Okay, why are birds coming? I don’t know yet. I’m seeing some birds flying down like a dark hole, flying there. Okay, I’m not gripping onto this thing yet.

G: No, I’m not getting it either. That’s a strange symbology, birds flying down a hole. Ask if they can bring in a little more clarity to that.

Siddhananda: I’m going to bring a light burst their way, like light please! Light, light! (making a sound of a burst) Now it will be all clear, right? (laughing) I’m asking for clarity and sending clarity signals and questions marks. (making sound effects)

G: I know they have a message in there somewhere.

Siddhananda: They are saying something about they feel like they are a bird.

G: Oh, okay.

 Siddhananda: Thank God! (laughing)

G: It’s kind of like you need to take flight and go in and maybe that’s what they are trying to convey. You kind of need to take flight and be willing to go where you need to go.

Siddhananda: As we are talking, there is a bird and it’s got these long white wings. So I think that they are saying that that kind of release is what they are looking for. 

G: Yeah.

Siddhananda: They want to manifest as a bird.

G: Oh, okay. (laughing)

Siddhananda: They want to be a bird. They want to manifest as a bird. Anything bird is good for them.

G: They like the bird. Well, I’m sure that they can put that out in the universe and, who knows, they may be able to move forward to be a bird. I don’t know why not. I don’t see why they couldn’t go into a bird manifestation if they want.

Siddhananda: I just want to know see why, what kind of thing they are going on here, just curious.

G: Yeah.

 Siddhananda: They want to fly over the land.

G: They want the freedom of life, maybe.

Siddhananda: Yeah, they want to fly over the land, the mountains, the sea, the ocean. They want to fly through the clouds. They want to land on branches. They just want to go when they want to go. They want to go and even eat the little bits of food that people drop, then fly away again.

G: Yeah.

Siddhananda: They want to sit in bird baths. They want to fly over… they want to fly.

G: They just want that freedom they think that is going to come from that.

Siddhananda: That’s it.

G: Yeah.

Siddhananda: They do want to be like a bird, more like a little bit of a white bird. I think they are wanting something more of something of peace. If that brings any good energy, they would be happy to do that. But they still want to be a bird.

G: Well, they can go and they can be a bird. But, you are going to see you are going to learn a lot of the same lessons you will have here. (laughing)

 Siddhananda: Wow, you really just burst their little bird bubble.

G: Sometimes it’s not always what it seems to be cracked up to be.

Siddhananda: You’re mean! (laughing) No, I’m teasing.

G: I know, I’m terrible.

Siddhananda:  Aw, they were flying in the sunset.

G: [So I clipped their wings a little bit?]

Siddhananda: Yeah, a little bit. It brought them down to earth a little bit. Wow! They thought they would have it all good with that bird thing.

G: They are prey. You’ve got thunderstorms. You are out in the wind and the rain.

Siddhananda: Their feet are on the earth now. Let’s see if they are going to rethink this bird thing because they are kind of, “What? I thought I would just fly over the sunset, the mountains, the streams and the beauty. Be white and be ‘Whoo, here I am!’” (flapping her hands)

G: Exactly. Yeah, they’ve got a little bit of a false illusion.

Siddhananda: I think you burst their bird bubble.

G: You might want to check that out.

Siddhananda: Let’s see if you burst their bird bubble or what’s going to happen with them, if they still indeed want to be a bird. Let’s find out here. Let’s tune in and find out. (pause) They are not sure.

G: Yeah.

Siddhananda: They are not sure if they want to be a bird.

G: They should just ask for the best rebirth for them.

Siddhananda: There you go! (laughing) Can we give them the COS? Is that okay?

G: Yeah.

 Siddhananda: Okay.

G: They can fly with the COS.

Siddhananda: Whooo! (moving the rock like it’s flying away) You burst their bubble. Okay, so let’s go on.

G: I know! Well, people think it’s greener on the other side of the fence.

Siddhananda: I know. For sure!

G: They have all these delusions and fantasies about what’s it’s going to be like. The fantasy is not the same as the reality.

Siddhananda: Totally! I think it would be hard to be a bird. You are out in the cold, the ice, and the snow. And you’re trying to find food.

G: Exactly. It’s not this grand thing that they think it’s going to be. You’ve got birds of prey. You’ve got animals that prey on birds. Cats…

Siddhananda: I think wild animals have it really tough. Wild animals actually have it very tough.

G: They are driven to look for food.

Siddhananda: Yes. Protection. You sleep with one eye open. If you have babies… or even yourself, anything can come in anytime as a predator. It’s not a fun life.

G: Exactly.

Siddhananda: It’s not a fun life.

G: They need to rethink this. (laughing)

Siddhananda: He’s rethinking. I would, too.

G: Why don’t they come as a caged bird? You can come as a caged bird.

Siddhananda: That’s true.

G: He could be put in a zoo.

Siddhananda: A place that you could fly freely. But, I don’t think they want that. They want to go right into the sunsets. They want to go over the mountains. I don’t think that’s their thing either. So, anyway, all right, now here we go. But we do want to put out that energy for the birds.

G: Exactly.

Siddhananda: They do have a hard life. Okay, so we’ll go to this next one. You just bring the reality in there. But, you have to because it’s not going to be that way for them.

G: Exactly.

Siddhananda: So, might as well get in the good lessons now before you come in and have to live that way.

G: Exactly!

Siddhananda: Be careful what you ask for. Exactly!

6 comments:

  1. Namaste - this one really stood out to me when I first saw the session. I will never look at birds the same way again - they do have a tough life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the idea of flying sounds wonderful, but the reality is another story... om shanti

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting....good thing to look at it from a different angle. Thank you.
    Liza

    ReplyDelete
  4. Namaste, funny but with a good lesson.. i remember, as a kid, thinking birds are free of any "issues" and wanting to be "free" like them! Can relate to this session well. Thank you. Om

    ReplyDelete
  5. Namaste, there is a saying- free as a bird- so this sheds some light on that, thank you for the post

    ReplyDelete