Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Edge of Realization



Guruji and Siddhananda have reopened the work with those on the other side. Guruji went through the stones which the spirits visit and picked some of them to work with today.

G: We’ll start with our linga friend (picking up a linga stone).

Siddhananda: Oh, boy, start me right out (rubs hands together in anticipation).

G: Yeah! (hands stone to Siddhananda).

Siddhananda: Oooh, its kind of cold. (squeezes stone in both hands, then holds it tightly in one hand... pause). OK, I’m seeing an outline (gesturing with hands), it looks like a face with a veil.

G: hmm hmm.

Siddhananda: I can't really see the face, but there’s definitely a veil there. I think, [with] the way the hands are going now, they’ll tell a story too (the hand holding the stone begins to shake, right hand raises, fingers close). Yeah, so that’s what’s appearing again, and there is some prayer hands there.

G: hmm hmm.

Siddhananda: (Right hand opens and closes fingers, as if stroking something downwards several times)..
[The spirit] says  “Have mercy on me. (gesture continues in more circular motion). I’m hearing  “Have mercy on me." Clear. (head slightly shaking back and forth).

G: Someone must have come back in, the other one that was there must have left.

Siddhananda: Oh, is there something different? Huh!

G: Yeah, because the one that was there before was one that had come in and just wanted to be in the energy.

Siddhananda: Hmmm, interesting. Well, maybe.

G: And they wanted to be with Big Baba Light.

Siddhananda: Oh, that’s interesting, because a lot of the times as they sit there, things process and shift, just like that.

G: hmm hmm (nodding). Exactly.

Siddhananda: So no one can say from moment to moment or even overnight how things change. That’s interesting about the Baba Light. So, we can only see what might happen as things go...

G: So let's see what’s going on with that one now.

Siddhananda: Ok (right hand resumes the stroking motion)

G: Last night when I did it, I balanced him out and it was the one that wanted to just simply be here in the energies. So, let's go ahead and ask it what’s going on. Let's see if [it's] somebody different, if they had left and shifted. Sometimes, they process and leave and then someone else can come in. Either that or they have another facet, other parts of their journey. We’ll see.

Siddhananda: Yeah, you never know (stroking downward over heart, closes eyes, holding stone in left hand). Yeah the face is appearing a little bit more clearly. “Have mercy on me”... (pause). Ok, I’ll see if there’s a question in there.

G: Yeah, have mercy for what?

Siddhananda: (Gesturing with right hand in stroking up motion, eyes closed). [They're] just feeling as if dying.

G: Oh, as if dying.

Siddhananda: Feeling as if dying... (pause)

G: Ok, ok. Are they the one that wanted to be with Baba Light?

Siddhananda: It's interesting, I’m just not getting much now on that. When you said that it just really settled into this grounded-ness.

G: hmm hmm (nodding). Ok, that’s what’s going on, they’re going. Let me work on him again. (Siddhananda hands Guruji the stone). 

Ok, what’s going on with this one, is one that had come in, they just wanted to be in the energy, and they wanted to be with Baba light. I think what happened with this one is they’re transitioning so quickly, they’re on the edge of realization, and, they’re just in that fear mode for that last step because it does feel like extinction. The last step is very difficult to do. 

So, let me see if I can work with him just a second (holding stone, eyes closed for several moments, swaying with the energy... then hands lingam back to Siddhananda). Ok, let me see what you pick up now.

Siddhananda: (Closes eyes, holds stone between hands as if in “Namaste” hands, raises hands several times to frame her face, gesturing up). Yeah, there’s one nice feeling of being blessed, (holding left hand vertical, right hand resumes stroking up and down motion), much more centered, and again, [with] the way that these things are happening, [there's] just that centered-ness, that heart, that lotus.

G: So what I did was, I worked to balance them out some more (left hand gestures up and down in front of face in stroking motion), and then I asked for the Himalayan Master to come and to let them know that last step is quite fine to take, that there is no death, that they can go ahead and transition into that last step.

Siddhananda: That’s very nice!

G: I though that the Himalayan master would be a good one to work with them.

Siddhananda: Yeah, it’s a good one. As things heat up I think connecting in with those different things is going to take a little bit [help from other side], [like the] Himalayan master.

G: Right, right. I called in the Himalayan master because he was with Big Baba Light, and again they can transition so quickly and get to that edge and that edge feels like extinction. It really feels like you are going to totally cease to exist, and the persona does (laughing), but it's liberation. But, that last step can be a difficult one to take.

Siddhananda: Should we put this one up on the top shelf over there, or where did you want this one?

G: Yeah, I’m wondering the healing center or the top shelf, I think they’re going to transition the whole way, so I think it can go up on the shelf with the others in the stillness area.

Siddhananda: I’m in a rocking chair, people, so this is the way I get up now.

G: (laughing) Rock away!

Siddhananda: (getting up to put lingam on top shelf) Ok, it kind of catapults me to where I need to be.

G: Ok

Siddhananda: (sitting down) Yeah, that’s the thing, it shifts so quickly within this energy... one thing is here and then it's there, we just can’t say.

G: Exactly.

No comments:

Post a Comment