Saturday, September 3, 2016

Calling to the Source

Siddhananda: (closing eyes) They are asking, “I am calling to the source. Can it hear me? Can it hear my call?”

G: Why are they asking that? In reference to what? For what reason are they calling the source?

Siddhananda: To be like the source. To be made pure.

G: Okay, then what they need to do is get in touch with their own heart, their own center, because the source is at the center of their being. Source is nothing separate from them.

Siddhananda: Okay, they became a lot more still, more centered. Okay, they are saying, “My mind is quieter. I was going more external.” Immediately, it went internal for them.

G: Right.

Siddhananda:  (pause) Okay, I think they are pretty good. I don’t know what to say.

G: Yeah, that’s probably what they need. They need to just explore that.


Siddhananda: Yeah.

G: And then yeah, and of course the source is not something external. The source is what gives them the spark of life so that’s what he needs to find.

Siddhananda: Yeah, no, I think that worked!

G: Namaste (prayer hands). Pssst! (making a sound like flying away)

Siddhananda: Exactly, I don’t know. Next!

6 comments:

  1. Namaste - short but powerful session!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Namaste, thank you ! For another gem.
    Liza

    ReplyDelete
  3. Namaste, nice message on finding it inwards. Thank you. Om.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Namaste, Another example of hearing a simple message and flying with it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Namaste- Very much enjoyed, thank you..Om

    ReplyDelete