Thursday, September 22, 2016

Whirling Dervish



Siddhananda:  (showing a pink rock) Okay, so we are just going to start and get some of these going. Here’s our first one. Matches my outfit, kind of. (referring to her pink blouse)

G: You do. You match.

Siddhananda: That’s why it came up, maybe. Okay. (closing eyes) Okay, so they are saying, “Take me to God and let me fly.” So it sounds like they may have had some Sufi experiences.

G: Okay.

Siddhananda: I do see the whirling dervish dance going.

G: Okay.

Siddhananda: That’s always nice to see.

Spirit: I pray for stillness.

G: Stillness is a good thing.

Siddhananda: Yeah. So, maybe just practices?

G: Yeah, practices. “Om That I Am” and “I Am That I Am.” And the COS.

Siddhananda: Okay, very good recipe! (holding hand to heart) Doing the whirling dervish for you to say thank you.

G: Yes, thank you!

5 comments: