Thursday, October 22, 2015

The Land of Milk and Honey



Namaste, says this one, I enjoyed that last story. I have never milked goats ha ha, but I have been...

Siddhananda explains that he is saying something like, "a land of opportunity." She describes the imagery as a land of beautiful mountains and trees, very lush, gorgeous, crystal clear waters and waterfalls.

Siddhananda further describes the setting: He sounds like he may have been on another plane, like a land of milk and honey. It is very rich in nutrition, nothing like here, where there is a lot of pollution.

The spirits are very pure there. The spirits are light bodies.

G:  Nice.

S: It is nice, but it is still in duality. I enjoy the pleasures here. The sexuality is a different thing. The connections are more on a higher plane.  The sexual encounters are more on an energetic level like a blending of energies, way beyond orgasm. This has been enjoyed for a long time. I think I am attached to that, not just that, but just the heightened energy, the clean purity here. Anyway, I think I am reluctantly wanting to say, I want to move forward.

Siddhananda says she sees him as having having one foot here and one foot there.

S: I am worried that I will be pulled into body because I did not continue to seek here, I just enjoyed the pleasures.

G: Wherever you need to be that is where karma will draw you... to a body that you need to be in, whether it is a light body or a more physical body.

Siddhananda says the feeling is that this soul does not care for it here (on earth). He feels like it has been very soiled.

G:  It has been, but sometimes when we are in the corporeal body, the lessons are harder, but we move forward much more rapidly.

S: Okay, thank you, that helps a lot, but being so physical in that heavy physical body is something I have not experienced for so long.

G: Don't worry, when you come in you might have remembrance, when you are young, of the place where you came from, but that door closes so that you are not tortured by that and you can fully pursue your lessons.

S: And it could be that having this experience here for so long may enrich things there. I just want to know that this time is not wasted.

G:  No, the time will not be wasted.

S: I do not suggest that people desire to be here. I think I did and that is why I was pulled here.

G: You can have that desire, but again, if you are in more of the lighter realms it takes a little longer to have the hard lessons to totally surrender.

S: Yes and also things here are so good. It is not like the same kind of suffering (as on earth). It doesn't drive one to go forward sometimes, because it's so good.

G:  That is why I say that suffering is a left handed blessing because if the suffering is great here, then you have no other option but to seek the light. You will do anything to get out of the suffering. You will open yourself totally to being absorbed into that IS.

And the spirit wants to say, that he understands that this is the first day of being psychic for Siddhananda and that they are happy and they will protect her. He is speaking to her psychically. He's transmitting it to her psychically and she is picking it up correctly.

This spirit is grateful that G and Siddhananda are here and this door has been opened to this work.

S: The other thing is that (well there is not another thing) (laughter), I am really kind of blown out in mind. In the level that I exist, there are thoughts but they don't always come in the head. They are more on an energetic level and they come, but there is much more space between them.

Siddhananda says, she sees his foot being kind of shaky like he doesn't want to let  his other foot go to move forward. But, she is feeling he will contemplate it and she can feel him loosening up there.

S: Is it okay where I am at though?

G: It will be fine, just ask for the best for your growth (if you want your greatest growth).

S:  I believe I do, for the planet, but it is the fear of the unknown. Not so much of leaving this world as I feel I have had my fill of it at this level. It would be nice though, if when I left, I would just burst into enlightenment because I feel the levels should progress up, but it sounds like they don't, that I don't know. It sounds like I could be drawn to a body or an animal or you know.

G: It doesn't matter, consciousness is consciousness, and, you will be drawn to the body you need to be in to make your life lessons.

S: OK, but will it be an animal though?

G: No, I cannot say.

S: I don't want to be a dog (he's laughing). Maybe it is easier being a dog. I mean, look at your two dogs.

G: Maybe you will be a rock.  No one rocks like you rock, rock. (laughing)

S: Rocks are pretty cool. I love rocks.

Siddhananda says he is just laughing too and he is quite fine with everything. He is going to continue to relax into the flow and not attach to the place where he is at.

G: Good, all one has to do is be willing and ready to move forward and just ask sincerely from the heart to be given the best opportunity to move forward.

S: Thank you so, so very much. Namaste.

9 comments:

  1. Namaste - this is such a great posting with a lot of excellent pointings. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Namaste, great pointings in the post. thank you. reminds me of a time when i used to cry about seeing a light, a point... hard to describe. OM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. a very nice post with great pointings.. om shanti

    ReplyDelete
  4. Namaste. Whenever this subject of choosing to embody on Earth for the harder lessons that can move one forward faster comes up, something within me surges. On some level there is an immediate recognition that, ... yes, this is what happened. Of course, I have no idea of where the consciousness was before. It's interesting, though, to hear about another realm where the beings move more slowly toward completion due to the idyllic conditions. In my youth, I feel that I have met a few that might have come from some such realm. One seemed to have had some difficulty adjusting to Earth conditions. om shanti -namita

    ReplyDelete
  5. Namaste- This dialouge really gives clarity to the saying.. don't waste this oppourtunity..Om

    ReplyDelete
  6. Namaste - The impression one gets of the light body realms is, that there is no suffering as we know it, because of the none existing body and brain. There are no cellular decay or diseases. And the food intake is also different, if not being necessary. So there will mainly be enjoyments. No worrying only enjoyments. It sounds heavenly, but they dont progress much. Eventually after all their good deeds have shown result, they come to a more corporeal realm. One does not look forward for that, and doesn't desire to come to earth. But as mentioned in the text, earth is a good play ground for growth. Nice messages.
    OM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Namaste, this message is helpful - one can have an attitude adjustment when suffering is there and tie in all the pointings of this message- thank you for posting this

    ReplyDelete
  8. Namaste, Some great lessons here about life. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete