Monday, October 19, 2015

Opening up


The spirit that is coming through, said she knew G in another life.

The spirit said, you were my guide, I just see you as a woman in white. I am not surprised that you are enlightened now as you were very pure in the way that you ministered to me. Images came forward of cottages, pastures and sheep.

G: I have done a lot of religious life.


S:  I see you as an angel of light or giver of light. I have many stories to tell, but rather than doing that I would like to thank you and connect with you as I do feel your energy. I think I do not know what is going on with me. It is murky. I am a loving person, but stuck, not moving in any direction. I wanted to connect with you. I was hoping this would jar something for me.

G: Ask God sincerely for clarity to help open your heart and mind so that this can come forward. If you have a willingness and talk to God sincerely, then this will come.


S:  It takes a long time (you would know) for enlightenment. I knew you so long ago.

G: This can take many lifetimes. All one can do is say, "on the altar of truth, I lay myself."


S:  I cannot project when this will come, but will do my best to put one foot in front of the other. I will see it as an adventure and open my heart. I think there is a lot of richness here that I have not allowed myself to open up to. A lot (even here) do not open up and stay locked in their own drama.

G: Exactly that is what creates your own jail, your own confinement. To move forward, open the door, ask for help sincerely... it will be there. If you sincerely ask for the teacher, the teacher will come. If you sincerely ask from the heart to know God, that will draw you, that will pull you.


S:  Can I be my own teacher?

G: No, you can't. I'm sorry, but you can't. Because you perceive things the way you perceive them and many times you don't have the clarity. You want to convince yourself of things that are not there and when you haven't gone the whole of the path, you can think you are farther along than what you are. You can take sign posts and make them into more than what they are.


S: Makes sense and I feel that I have done this out of fear of opening up.

G:  There is nothing to fear if you open to God and the light.


S: This is always good to hear again and again. Fear does not come from the light, but from my own mistaken notions or misconstruing of things.

G: You need to open to the light. Even lies come from a seed of light or truth, but gets so twisted that it moves away from truth and becomes unrecognizable.

S: Sitting here, I got a brief flash of oneness and I have not experienced that before.

G: Keep that awareness as it is. Allow yourself to open to that divine love... open to that pathway.


S:  Thank you. So glad to have connected. An image of goats was seen (laughter). We had a lot of that around. A lot of farmland. It was a very wholesome, hard life... and it was cold. An image of churning butter was seen (laughter). Okay goodbye and thank you.

G/Siddhananda: I can just see you with your little white cap on. Maybe it was in Holland or the Netherlands or something. You had your little white, fresh cap on that was so cute. (laughter)

13 comments:

  1. Namaste,
    Interesting that here is someone Guru knew before. I suppose it was bound to happen. ..I know Guru had been many a monk and nun as I've seen this ...thank you for the continuing guidance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Namaste,
    Interesting that here is someone Guru knew before. I suppose it was bound to happen. ..I know Guru had been many a monk and nun as I've seen this ...thank you for the continuing guidance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Namaste, great pointings for all that are seeking, grateful to have Guruji. OM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Namaste, lovely and insightful! Interesting to see these relationships ongoing over lifetimes! I remember early in the path many dreams meeting prior teachers and some sages, and speaking to Guruji and her Teacher (and Siddhananda) in dreams.

    john

    ReplyDelete
  5. Namaste - very nice thank you! Feel blessed to have Guruji as my teacher this lifetime. I believe also she was my previous teacher before, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Namaste, great pointings- ask for help, open the heart, continue forward, many lifetimes on the path and surely great results in the end

    ReplyDelete
  7. Namaste & wow! You guys have really done a great job with this Spirit Blog!! Really love the backgrounds and colors.... It's nice to go through these once again in a different format... Reading these will help to see different pointers that were missed in the videos... Thank You for this seva

    ReplyDelete
  8. Namaste. This message and others like it was really an eye opener. One might think that death will release one from the prison of the mind but turns out that this is not true at all. Even if the the body dies, that energetic pattern can carry on without it and can remain suspended is space and time for eons. A precious message to do the work here and now while in body. Om Shanti - namita.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Namaste/\ ... Ommm... ... : ) /\

    ReplyDelete
  10. Asking for help is very good to remember here. Thank you. A beautiful conversation to witness. How sweet to hear from someone from a long time ago. Thank you. G is the light. Lucky to have met her. Ommm

    ReplyDelete
  11. Namaste- Many questions has being solved by this dialog. The messages given and the pointings about lifetimes have pasted, before reaching Enlightenment. And one creates own realms, by being unopen, on this side and on the other side. And also a beautiful message to ask sincerly in Heart and God helps. To be open for Divine Love. And the story has a nice ending to. I am glad to have found You.
    OM

    ReplyDelete
  12. Some great pointings here. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete