Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Merge with the Divine



Siddhananda:  Okay, this one (showing an opaque, pink tinged stone). (pausing with eyes closed) I feel an animal spirit. "Animal spirit," they're saying. It's some kind of dog. At least, I'm getting that image right now.

G: Mm hmm, okay.

Siddhananda: Then, I also see someone in the snow, and there's a dog with them. Okay, they're not an animal spirit. I think that was just being reflected... Maybe they lived in a time when there was a lot of cold, and they had their dog.

G:  Mm hmm.

Siddhananda:  So, anyway, let's see (closing her eyes). I'm still seeing wolves.

G:  Wolves? 

Siddhananda:  So, what questions do you have for us today? [They] want to merge with the divine.

G:  To merge with the divine? We've got a lot [coming in] that are good for the COS, again... to start that expansion.

Siddhananda:  I think that's perfect. They're quite grateful for that, and that sounds just right.

G:  Yeah. 

Siddhananda:  I think that's what was needed (gesturing Namaste).

G:  We've got a lot of them on the other side doing the COS, I'm telling you (chuckling).

Siddhananda:  Yeah, I tell you, when that comes, they're like, "Okay, thank you. Bye." They're good (chuckling).

G:  (laughing) That's good!

Siddhananda:  That does it! Even at the very end of talking, when we're ready to stop, I hear, "COS, COS."

G:  Get the COS... okay! (laughing)

4 comments:

  1. Namaste, COS sounds awesome! Thanks. Omm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful the COS is honored and celebrated this way, yes Yay!! for the COS..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Namaste, Nice to see so many ready to move forward. Om

    ReplyDelete