Friday, February 12, 2016

Second Chance



Siddhananda: So, last one (shows a small clear stone). Last one, but not least (closing her eyes and focusing within).  Something popped up, “Mental confusion."

G: Aha (nodding).

Siddhananda:  Mental confusion ... let's see (pausing). [It's] some kind of turmoil.

G: Turmoil from what?

Siddhananda: I'm seeing some tears. My feeling is that there was some kind of bond or attachment.

G: Aha.

Siddhananda: Otherwise, it's not fully clear to me where that confusion is coming from. It's kind of stormy.

G: Mm hmm.

Siddhananda: Clouded ... let me ask  [where this is coming from].

Spirit:  Coming from dishonoring something.

G: What was dishonored?

Siddhananda: I don't know if it was his master, but something was not honored when he should have been honoring it. He should have honored it, and it's getting a bit clear that maybe it was a teacher.

G: Oh, that he dishonored his teacher?

Siddhananda: Yeah, let me ask.

Spirit: Yes.

Siddhananda: Somehow, I don't think it was really a mean thing. I think it was just more [of] he didn't take the direction to heart really.

G: Right.

Siddhananda: He just took it [like]... (gesturing as if it's no big deal) ...

G:  ... so, so (shrugging her shoulders).

Siddhananda:  Like it's just there and I'm going to still play.

G: [It's like], I'll do my own thing.

Siddhananda: Yeah.

G: If I like it, I'll listen, and if I don't, I'm not going to.

Siddhananda: That's what he's saying.

G:  Pick and chose, pick and choose, pick and choose (singing the words).

Siddhananda:  Again, he's not a bad person, he just didn't take it [seriously]. He didn't really [engage it]. He wanted to live his own life, still.

G: Right, right. Did you get the name of his teacher?

Siddhananda: (pausing with closed eyes) Master something. I'm just not getting [the name]. Master ... yeah, I'm kind of hearing Master man, or Master ... . I'm not getting a name.

G: Ask him if he can call that master ... if he can call that master to his heart now?

Siddhananda: I see a man sitting in a lotus position in his heart. It's there.

G: Then, he can ask to go forward and [ask] if he would give him another chance to go forward in another existence.

Siddhananda: He's afraid.

Spirit:  Master [will] be mad at me.

G: No, master won't be mad at you (laughing).

Spirit:  Master [will] burn me, [he is] so sharp. He [is] so strong. He [will] be mad.

G: That's okay. Maybe you need [to] have the sword of truth a little bit (laughing).

Spirit: Oh, master [will] be mad at me. He does it with love, but it [is] sharp. It burns ... owww!

G: Yeah (laughing).

Spirit: I'm scared.

G: Yeah, ya, ya (laughing).

Spirit: Master's words are like fire, master.

G: Yeah, I'm sorry, but you've got to take your medicine. That's the way it is (laughing).

Siddhananda: (bending over with laughter)

Spirit: Master has fire in him.

Siddhananda:  But, he does have him in his heart. He is scared that he will be ... scolded, but not really scolded ... but given a talking to.  Tell him like it is! (laughing)

G: And, well, you need it. You will be told like it is, I'm sure (laughing).

Siddhananda: So, he’s kind of hearing it. He's feeling that Master's energy. It is sharp.

G: Yeah (nodding with a smile).

Siddhananda: He's no joke, this Master. He's not joking around.

G: Yep!

Siddhananda: He's giving him a talking to (nodding with a chuckle).

G: Yep (raising her eyebrows and nodding yes). That's what happens.

Siddhananda:  [It's like] ... What ... you did this ... (speaking sternly).

G: Hey, I told you my Master slammed me, and I couldn't speak for a number of days. That happens, but, it's what you need to hear, and later, you understand that that's the best that could have happened.

Siddhananda: Right.

G: And you're grateful for it later, but it's not fun at the time (laughing).

Siddhananda: He's saying, "It's hurting," but not in a bad way, but [more] like ... oh, I should've... He's getting that [feeling of regret].

G: Right. Yeah, yeah.

Siddhananda:  But, he's still hearing his Master. He's glad his Master is with him.

G: Right (smiling).

Siddhananda: He could have another chance. He loves his Master, but he just didn't take it seriously.

G: Yeah, he screwed up!

Siddhananda: He probably did some things he shouldn't have done, in the background, with whatever it was. I don't know what it was.

G: Exactly!

Siddhananda: Not in, like I say, a horrid way, but not ... not serious.

G: Not serious. Yeah, exactly.

Siddhananda:  He feels like he has dishonored his teachings by [doing] that.

G: Mm hmm (nodding) ... yeah.

Siddhananda: I don't know all the real details, but I don't think it really matters.

G: We don't need to know all of that.

Siddhananda: It's just the feeling.

G: Right.

Siddhananda: His Master is with him now and giving him [a] talking to.

G: Yeah (looking into the camera with eyebrows raised and little smile).

Siddhananda:  He knows he needs to do this part to go on.

G: Right.

Siddhananda: He has to face [it] ...

G: He has to own up to it.

Siddhananda: Right!

G: He has to, 100% ...

Siddhananda:  ... face the music.

G: Exactly! Face the music, get off of it, own up to it, and then, seriously be ready to go forward, yeah! Because, no Master is constrained to have to work with you.

Siddhananda: Right.

G:  They don't have to.

Siddhananda: That's right (nodding).

G: They don't HAVE to if you are not going to listen. So, my guidance to this [one] is, this time, to be sincere and be willing to go the way ... the whole way. Don't make this mistake, again.

Siddhananda: Yeah, and he's saying, "Well, this hurts so much. I will never [do this again]. I have regrets."

G: Yeah.

Siddhananda: I hate to say it, but this has just really played on him, on his mind. He feels that he doesn't want to do that again. So, he wants to be united with this master (bringing her hand to her heart).

G: So, just stay with that Master for now and get ready for another rebirth. Be ready to come in and do what you need to do to go forward. That's all. Honor the Master the next time around.

Spirit: Master [will] be with me.

G: Yeah.

Siddhananda: He's saying, "Master [will] be with me."

Spirit: Master is in my heart.

G: Yeah, the master will be with you ... yeah (nodding with certainty).

Siddhananda: Master came right to him, man! (shaking her head and laughing)

G: Exactly.

Siddhananda:  No problem ... just BOOM!

G: Exactly, when you open up to that and there is that sincerity with that ... then, absolutely, 100%, the master will come back and will [assist], but if you're playing and you closed the door yourself [then] nothing can be done.

Siddhananda: You have free will like that.

G: Exactly.

Siddhananda: You can shut out what you shut out and play games with yourself, but you're doing that to yourself.

G: Exactly. You do that to yourself.

Siddhananda: Yeah.

G: The master is always wanting to help when you're coming in sincerity.

Siddhananda: The master is there.

G: But, if you're playing games, [the master can't help you]. Again, he played games in life and didn't follow through with what he was supposed to follow through on, and then he had that fear. But a master can't go beyond that, [when] you shut the door yourself.

Siddhananda: Mm hmm.

G: So, you've got to reopen the door and take your medicine (laughing).

Siddhananda: That's exactly happening now for him.

G: Yeah.

Siddhananda: It will be good.

G: He will survive it (smiling).

Siddhananda: Absolutely!

G: He will survive it and will go forward (smiling happily with a few chuckles).

Siddhananda: He'll live through it and all is well. I can still see that master sitting in his heart.

G: Yeah (smiling brightly).

Siddhananda:  He's with his master. So, he's taking in whatever lessons he needs to take in right now (laughing).

G: So, enjoy your lesson (speaking directly to the stone in her hand and laughing).  Be willing to come forward (setting the stone aside).

Siddhananda: He's okay, but he doesn't look happy. I don't see a happy face on him, or his master.

G:  No, he's not going to be happy for a while. Neither [of them will] be happy for a while, but ... yeah, yeah ... give him an ear full (laughing).

Siddhananda:  Yeah, that's it exactly, and he doesn't look happy (laughing). He‘s... (grimacing and whimpering a bit) but it's good. It'll be good. He will move forward.

G: Right, in the end, it is very beneficial, but in the moment, it's going to be a little stinging there.

G and Siddhananda: (barely able to hold back the laughter as they speak)

Siddhananda: Yeah, that's how it works (shrugging). What can we say?

G:  He's getting his spanking, so to speak (laughing).

Siddhananda: (looking at G at hearing this, then doubling over with laughter) That's exactly what's happening.

G: Getting his spiritual spanking, so, I don't know what else to say (smiling).

Siddhananda: It hurts, but it will be the best thing for him.

G: Yeah, exactly. So on that note (laughing) ... Namaste.

Siddhananda: Namaste. Thank you, again.

5 comments:

  1. such grace that this soul got another chance...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice to see them move forward. Such Grace came from Guru Gs pointings to this one. Great reminders for us here as well. Omm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Namaste - I remember this session when it first came out on video - this one really stands out to me and will stay with me through my spiritual journey, I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Namaste, a good reminder to cherish and honor what we have here, the Grace of Guru. Thank you for this. ommm

    ReplyDelete
  5. Namaste- A great reminder to make the most of this opportunity...OM

    ReplyDelete