Tuesday, February 2, 2016

No Death



Siddhananda: Ok, we have another heart (showing a translucent purple stone). I love all these clear stones. They're so pretty! (closing eyes and focusing within)

Spirit: I died. I died

G: Well, you didn't die. The body, the body… (laughing) you dropped the body.

Spirit: I died and that was...

Siddhananda: I think they're with that death experience.

Spirit: I died.

Siddhananda: I just keep hearing that.

Spirit: I died.

G: Are you aware of yourself?

Siddhananda: (pause) They are, yeah.

G: Then you didn't die. (laughter) If you are aware of yourself, you can't be dead. (laughter)

Siddhananda: Wow!

G: You've passed out of the body for another realm, but you're not dead. (laughter)

Siddhananda: (laughter) Sounds so crazy.

Spirit: So what died in me? What died? Something died.

G: Nothing died in you.

Spirit: I died.

G: Nothing died in you, just the body. The body was no longer able to sustain that form and that spirit.

Spirit: That was me? I died.

G: No.

Siddhananda: I can see they were looking back at the body.

G: The body, right. But, you're not that body. If you were that body, you would have no awareness now. (laughing)

Siddhananda: Wow, gosh, it's like I see them looking at that body and that covering. And they see that death and that was when they died, I'm feeling. They're trying to hear, but they're not able to.

G: Right, right. You have to let go of the body and to be able to move forward, go into that light. You have to go into that light.

Spirit: But then I'll die again.

G: No, you won't die again.

Spirit: Die again.

G: No.

Spirit: Die again and again.

G: No, you won't die again and again. If you make the journey, you find out what is at the center of your being. It's the life of all life and the death of all death. Be willing to make that journey to find out what gives life to you, where that life comes from, what that life is.

Spirit: Is that some kind of death?

G: No, it's an eternity. It's eternal, eternal "IS," eternal life.

Spirit: Will I still be myself, will I still...

G: You'll be yourself minus all the stories you have created. You'll be in the pure Self... minus the stories... minus the drama.

Siddhananda: When I hear them saying, “I died,” it's getting quieter.

G: Yeah, a little quieter.

Siddhananda: The sound of "I died."

G: Aha. So, at this point in time you have to be willing to let go of the body and to be able to move into the Light. There should be someone that has passed that can come for you and can help move you through the Light.

Siddhananda: (pause) I feel some kind of energy [that is] there for them… a light energy there.

G: Yeah

Siddhananda: And I don't know if it's someone they knew before, I can't say, but it’s by that soul.

G: Right.

Siddhananda: And they are still… (pulls arms into heart area indicating they're still clinging to that feeling)

Spirit: I died.

G: Yeah, no, you haven't died. You wouldn't be aware of anything if you were dead. (laughter)

Siddhananda: Yeah, how could they have died? They wouldn't be asking questions right now.

G: You just shed the old body, that's all. You shed that body and you'll go on to a new experience. But you have to be willing to go into the light and pass into the other realms or else you will become a ghost form and will be stuck.

Spirit: I know. I don't want that.

G: Yeah, don't be a ghost form and be stuck, so be willing to move into the light and move forward in your journey.

Siddhananda: Sounds like they're opening. They're definitely contemplating and trying to just rest with what’s there.... That light is there.

G: Good!

Siddhananda: That's really all I can say right now, so maybe we let that energy help.

G: Yeah, let that light help and pull them through, because they have to walk through that tunnel…

Siddhananda: Yeah.

G: ...and into that light, yeah.

Siddhananda: I think they're still just stuck with that, whatever imagery was there. They do want to say…

Spirit: I am still me. You are right.

G: Right. You're still you.

Spirit: I am here still. I'm me.

G: You're still here, yes, you're still aware.

Spirit: I'm me.

G: So, therefore, you're still you, right. That body was not you, that body is just a vehicle... like you get into your car, you get out of your car, the car takes you someplace and then that's it. It's a vehicle like a car, but you're the driver... Okay, so, you just stepped out of another car. (laughter)

Siddhananda: Yeah, they're listening. It will be okay. It's just going to take time and the other energies are quite present there.

G: Good, so we'll leave them to that other energy.

Siddhananda: Yeah.

G: And they will take care of you and help you go into the light so you can do a life review and go forward.

Siddhananda: Right. Take care of whatever needed to be taken care of.

G: Right.

Siddhananda: To help them to clear and move forward.

G: Right, right. They have to just let go of that body.

Siddhananda: Yeah.

G: Be willing to move forward so they don’t stay stuck there.

Siddhananda: No, they're in good hands. They're in good hands.

G: So, we'll leave them with that. Namaste!

Siddhananda: Namaste.

5 comments:

  1. Interesting exchange. I guess it's true when they say go to the light. And if you don't it means you either had a near death experience or you will become a ghost. Thank you for sharing this. Greatful for this wisdom. Omm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Namaste, simple clear pointing - "If you are aware of yourself, you can't be dead."... Nice to see the soul let go of the attachment. Om.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Namaste- Good to see this sould getting help to move forward in their journey..Om Shanti

    ReplyDelete
  4. Namaste. It seems the passing out of the body can be disorienting for some. It's good this one was able to receive aid. om shanti

    ReplyDelete
  5. Namaste this session is funny yet also incredibly profound. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete