Sunday, February 21, 2016

Piercing the Veil

Siddhananda: Okay, next (showing a clear, heart shaped stone).

G: There we go! (laughing)

Siddhananda: Getting better (referring to bringing the stone into view).
 
G: Getting better!


Siddhananda: (closing her eyes) Just some poetry... I'm getting a little of that feeling. I'm hearing something like a "misty veil" that they have. I do see this kind of mistiness, and I see a body in white on one side looking over. Then, on the other side, there's just this empty space. They're there with this misty veil.

G: Okay. That's interesting.

Siddhananda: It is. So, let's see what kind of presence they have. They're saying, "God is energy, flow is divine." There is something still to break through.

G:  Right. They're at the last little [part].
 
Siddhananda:  It feels that way. They're a pure being. I feel that, but they're just kind of there, and not going over even though it's just mist.

G:  Right... nothing solid.

Siddhananda:  Yeah, exactly. It's actually a really lovely image. I see the whole cosmos on the other side. It's the whole universe... moons, and stars. I'm getting the feeling they're shifting over there now.

G:  Yeah.

Siddhananda:  It wasn't much (laughing).

G:  Yeah. No, they don't have far to go (laughing). They can step through the veil any time.

Siddhananda:  Oh, yeah.

G:  They're ready. They can go ahead and just step through that veil... pierce the veil.

Siddhananda:  They didn't really need much words, or any words. I think it was just...

G:  They just needed permission to step through the veil... to go ahead and pierce the veil, and step through.

Siddhananda:  I feel that universe becoming just that. I do feel the stars, the moon, and peace.

G:  Yeah.

Siddhananda:  Big peace.

G:  They're good where they're at now (laughing). So, we will leave them there to enjoy the universe... the joy of the universe (gesturing Namaste).


Siddhananda:  (gesturing Namaste and smiling)

4 comments: