Saturday, February 13, 2016

Scent of Pine



Siddhananda: Alright, we're going to move on to this next energy that's been waiting patiently (laughing).

G: (laughing)

Siddhananda: They're laughing, too, at the tow-truck thing (referring to a previous exchange about G and Siddhananda's work being like a tow-truck of spirituality). They like that.

G: Yeah, it’s really a high calling, (laughing) [being] tow truck drivers.

Siddhananda: Yeah, they don’t have many ads out there for that kind of work.

G: Well, that's true ... that's true.

Siddhananda:  So we had to fill it, because what can you do sometimes! You've just got to do it ... anyway (smiling).

G: (laughing)

Siddhananda: Alright, so this energy ... let's see here (pausing with closed eyes).

G: We're kind of garbage collectors, too (laughing).

Siddhananda: Yeah.

G: Taking out the trash.

Siddhananda: Totally!

G: (laughing)

Siddhananda: Dump in! Yeah, it's that kind of work (pausing with closed eyes). Okay, so, [with] this one, right away, I'm getting, "pine trees."

G: Aha (nodding) ... okay.

Siddhananda: I see a lot of pine trees, and it smells good (pausing). So how can we help you today (asking the spirit)? It sounds like they just want to give blessings of love, light and harmony and, also, spread that scent of pine.

G: Oh, wonderful.

Siddhananda: I can smell it. I can feel and smell it. It is beautiful!

G: Yes, I love pine, the smell of pine. The fragrance of it is wonderful. It's wonderful.

Siddhananda: I'll make sure if that's it (checking in with the spirit).

G: Aha, and we'll take that, too. It's always nice to have someone come and just [give blessings].

Siddhananda: I think it's more of a sprinkling of blessings for this particular soul. [Let me] see if they need [anything]. I am hearing a little COS.

G: Yeah, you can have COS, absolutely.

Siddhananda: They don't want to leave, but they're saying, "Thanks, Siddhananda, for saying that."

G: (laughing)

Spirit: Thank you! You almost didn't [mention COS], and I'm so glad you did.

Siddhananda: That's what they're saying, (laughing) because it was kind of back there.

G: Kind of  [like], "I don't want to ask, [but] just [would like to have the mantra]."

Siddhananda: Yeah. They're giving more freshness and scented [fragrance] as a thank you for that.

G: Okay, thank you (gesturing Namaste). Namaste.

Siddhananda: (Handing the stone to Guruji)

G: (laughing) Oh, by the way [can I get the COS] (referring to the spirit)?

Siddhananda: (laughing) I know, I know, I was kind [of] going to [ask] ...

G: ... as long as I'm here (referring to the spirit).

Siddhananda: Exactly. When I usually see it (the COS), I see it imprinted in my mind.

G: Yeah.

Siddhananda: COS, how simple is that! (laughing)

G: It’s pretty easy there.

Siddhananda: Pretty easy! This isn't rocket science to say I saw a pine tree and the COS.

G: There you go!

Siddhananda:  And love, light and harmony blessing. That's it.

G:There you go!

Siddhananda: This isn't a complicated thing here (laughing) that takes all this focus (grimacing to indicate focus). It is there.

5 comments:

  1. Namaste, thank you for posting! It was enjoyed!

    --john

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun and fragrant... thank you and om

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pine scent is very nice. Getting very curious here about COS. It have been mentioned a lot during videos. Omm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Namaste - Mmmm... I can just smell that wonderful pine scent!

    ReplyDelete