Sunday, February 28, 2016

Wake Up!

Siddhananda: Okay, so… (closing eyes) I just was asking him (the spirit) a couple of times and he wants me to say, “I’m Simon, the Sandman.” I don’t know what that’s about.
 
G: Okay, Simon the Sandman. So, what’s up?

Siddhananda: Oh my goodness! 

G: I hope he’s not the sandman between La La Land.

Siddhananda: I know, that’s the thing.
 
G: Or like Sandman, he was very good as a tap dancer.

Siddhananda: Oh, interesting!
 
G: Yeah, Sandman. (laughing)

Siddhananda: Okay, he’s saying he’s kind of sleepy or he puts people to sleep. I don’t know, I can’t quite gather it. (laughing) Well, let’s see what he has for questions. He wants to wake up. He wants to wake up more.
 
G: Exactly.

Siddhananda: Because he’s saying he puts people to sleep. Well, maybe because he is so sleepy, his energy. I don’t know.
 
G: Exactly, that’s it. He needs to wake up.

Siddhananda: Right. Other people get sleepy and kind of tired around him. He doesn’t want that. He wants to be more alert and awake. (laughing)
 
G: Right, right. So I would say for that one he needs the Kali mantra.

Siddhananda: Oh boy, that will get him going. (laughing) Yeah, you’re right because the other is more heart opening. That will give you a nice jolt. Okay, so, he’s not sure what that is, Kali mantra. I’m just asking if he’s accepting of that.
 
G: He needs a good cup of espresso, that’s what it is, yeah.

Siddhananda: Yeah! (laughing) He’s saying, will it hurt?

G: Will it hurt? No, not particularly. (laughing)

Siddhananda: Well, this other isn’t so good.

G: It could shake him up a bit. It can shake him awake.

Siddhananda: That’s the thing. This other is not so good, he’s numbed out!

G: Yeah, he can’t stay in La La Land. He needs to wake up.

Siddhananda: He’s saying, okay. (laughing)

Spirit: Give it to me.

Siddhananda: He’s going to take it.

G: (laughing) It’s all yours.

Siddhananda: Oddly, I do see someone with really blood shot, heavy eyes.

Spirit: Where am I?

Siddhananda:  He’s saying it’s not drugs though, so I just want to establish that.
 
G: Well, that’s good that it’s not drugs. He’s been in that La La Land for so long.

Siddhananda: Yeah, that’s it. I think I saw smoke and he said, “No, it’s not drugs.” 

G: Yeah.

Siddhananda: I just see these big blood shot eyes with heavy lids.

G: Yeah, he’s like Rip Van Winkle. He’s been out for a while.

Siddhananda: Exactly, even a little drool! (laughing)

G: Yeah! (laughing)

Siddhananda: But it’s not good. He’s saying he’s trying to meditate. But that’s not good.

G: No, that’s not it.

Siddhananda: That’s not it.

G: He can have the mantra and let that resonate for him. He doesn’t need to meditate.

Siddhananda: Get up and move, right? (laughing) Get up and move around!

G: Right.

Siddhananda: All right, so let’s make sure he’s got those.

G: We need to get him out of slug mode.

Siddhananda: Totally! Yeah, that’s being transmitted. You can see his eyes…

Spirit: Oh! What’s happening?

Siddhananda: (laughing) They are being transmitted. I see a richer energy. Hello! Like, “Whoa!” Ding, dong!

Spirit: Whoa! What’s happening?

Siddhananda: So those are being transmitted. He is accepting of them. He’s in a lull, just a really sleepy state. But he’s accepting of them and so they are there.

G: Yeah, that will help him wake up.
 
Siddhananda: Oh yeah!

G: It might take him a while. It will [wake him up].

Siddhananda: I think it will. Oh boy, he was out! (laughing)

G: Out for the count, huh?

Siddhananda: Yeah! I’m sure others around him just nod off, too! That’s not good. 

G: Yeah, [just like] pfft… (head falls forward like falling asleep)


Siddhananda: Yeah, totally, exactly! Maybe thinking this is how you sit and meditate and that’s not good. So, anyway, hopefully, that will definitely shift his energy.

G: A little bit. (laughing)

Siddhananda: (laughing) Careful what you ask for, right? I want to wake up. Well, here you go, here’s a lightning bolt for you! Here’s a lightning bolt cup of java for you. (laughing) That’s it!

6 comments: