Monday, January 4, 2016

Cleansing Waters

Siddhananda: (Shows a clear crystal stone) It's nice, nice substantial stone.

G: Nice! (putting both arms out to illustrate the big size of the stone)


Siddhananda: Yeah! (laughter)

G: (smiling)


Siddhananda: They are saying, no big ego though!

G: Yeah, that's good. (laughter)


Siddhananda: Just to let us know.

G: Big stone, no big ego. (laughter)

Siddhananda: (laughter) You know, I kind of think, [they're] saying "not here to challenge."

G: (laughter)

Siddhananda: Umm, (laughter) I hear old stuff sometimes, so I just need to…

G: Aha.


Siddhananda: (pause) [I’m hearing] "Mother" or something. I don't know if it was something like that.

G: Aha.

Siddhananda: His, or this one's mother or...Mother...(pause) mother...and they say G, so I think they are going to go with the Ganga thing then, they're kind of changing.

G: Aha.

Siddhananda: That, to G, in terms of washing... washing his being clean and...

G: Aha. (nodding)

Siddhananda: You know, I did see that image of the Ganges.

G: Aha.


Siddhananda: Maybe just flowing in.

G: So, now I’m mother G. (laughter)

Siddhananda: No, they kind of changed it… they were going to say mother Ganga.

G: Oh, mother Ganga. (laughter)

Siddhananda: Then they said G, ‘cause they know that kind of shifted there… that's not for you.

G: (continues in laughter)

Siddhananda: Mother G, yeah, that's kind of…

G: Mother, mother G. (laughter)

Siddhananda: Mama, Mama G! (laughter)

G: Mama G! (laughter)

Siddhananda: And they are laughing, but I do see that image of the Ganges or not even that, but the flowing waters, rushing…

G: Yeah.

Siddhananda: Like just wanting to have that come through and (pause) [I] see someone by the water, maybe doing some kind of rituals by the water.

G: Aha.

Siddhananda: Floating things on the water.

G: Right.

Siddhananda: In terms of those leaves, you know.

G: Yes, aha.

Siddhananda: And things, offerings I guess.

G: Offerings that they put, yeah.

Siddhananda: And that's what I’m seeing... umm, just the image and maybe, this [one] is kind of a devoted person, you know.

G: Aha.


Siddhananda: Maybe, [they] felt like more of a server or devoted or that kind of thing.

G: Right.


Siddhananda: ‘Cause I see some prayers been done by the water, too.

G: Aha.

Siddhananda: So, I think it's just sort of one that's been in that devotion.

G: Right.


Siddhananda: And still, I think, kind of aching in a way, like aching for others.

G: Aha.

Siddhananda: And still has their own suffering in there, so they just, you know (pause)... how to... so what questions do you have for us? They would like to join the water more, kind of not be outside and doing all these things, they just wanna… (bring arms back and forth to illustrate something flowing)

G: Aha.

Siddhananda: Go in there and dissolve.

G: Right.

Siddhananda: Wash that whole past away, or, I don't know.

G: Have they done the Gayatri mantra? Are they doing Gayatri?


Siddhananda: Those seem to be familiar.

G: Aha.

Siddhananda: The energy of that, and as you say that… for this soul, and especially the feeling, feels a little... you know, I don't want to say they're in India, but I just got a little feeling of that.

G: Yeah.

Siddhananda: And I don't know, I don’t want to make it this or that, but, that particular mantra does seem to [resonate to them], and I’m kind of seeing the mantra in my mind now. I think they have heard [the mantra].

G: Aha.

Siddhananda: Or had that energy, feeling of that energy... they're very open to that.

G: Aha.

Siddhananda: Should we… (pause)

G: Yeah, they can continue to do that mantra and just do the OM.


Siddhananda: I see the mantra kind of coming out of, I don't know [from] where.

G: Yeah.

Siddhananda: It is coming.

G: Yeah, and they just sit there and sit by that water, and open your heart and let it feel, feel that water coming, coming through to cleanse that... yeah.


Siddhananda: Yeah, it's coming up in them… what is that, the sanskrit [words]…

G: And he can do the "Om That I Am.”

Siddhananda: Aha.

G: Watching the water… "OM That I Am"...and open the heart to that. "OM That I Am, Om That I Am, Om That I Am,” and, [do] the Gayatri [mantra]:
      OM BUHR, BHUVA, SWAHA
      TAT SAVITUR VARENYAM
      BHARGO DEVASYA DHEEMAHI
      DHIYO YONAHA PRACHODAYAT


You can continue to [do] that and "Om That I Am"... (closes eyes) Ommm, Ommm… yeah.


Siddhananda: (pause) So, what I saw was water and an offering floating.

G: Aha.

Siddhananda: But that energy is there, and you can feel it kind of moving through, almost like an offering.

G: Aha.

Siddhananda: To all, as well as himself.

G: Yes.


Siddhananda: You know, like a… (moving hands up and down as something being washed away) in terms of it not being me giving or something giving.

G: Right.

Siddhananda: But it [is] just kind of coming through as one energy, I guess.

G: Yeah.

Siddhananda: And just, (pause) it's a nice feeling, so it's his or her way of saying thank you.

G: Yeah.

Siddhananda: That offering floating like a candle.

G: He could also do the COS, that would also be good for him.

Siddhananda: And they say, he/she says, this is being transmitted to him now.

G: Aha.


Siddhananda: And you don't have to.

G: Right.

Siddhananda: Thank you so much.

G: Namaste. (hands together in namaste gesture)


Siddhananda: Namaste. (hands together in namaste gesture) So… and that one is out there and gets [transmitted]. (laughter)

G: (Smiling)

Siddhananda: It gets out there quick. (laughter)

G: Has a few things to…


Siddhananda: Yeah.

G: A few practices to pull him through, yeah. (smiling)

Siddhananda: I'm sure they will be just right.

5 comments:

  1. Namaste, great one. Powerful transmission coming through as well. Thank you for it all. Funny how fast it comes through up their :-) Shanti om.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Namaste, nice session! thank you for this. om

    ReplyDelete
  3. Namaste -a nice one with the Ganges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Namaste, nice session, thank you

    ReplyDelete