Saturday, January 16, 2016

Potent Practices



Siddhananda: Okay! We got another [linga].. (showing a rock)

G: Another linga!

Siddhananda: I’ve never seen this linga before, so, I will put him down, him/her, energy. Let’s see here... Oooh, a strong energy! I just feel something that went right into my heart, not in a bad way. It’s a very potent energy! Grounded or… Okay, so how can we help you today? (pause).. It sounds like they’re really benefiting just from being here. I’m still trying to get what the feeling of it [is]. I don’t… it’s strong, whatever it is and I’m trying to see what avenue they’re going with this. (pause).. So they are seeking the light and that’s good. I’m trying to get that clarified.

G: What has been your practice so far? Do you have a teacher that you have been with?

Siddhananda: I’m feeling that they do and again… I’m not getting a lot of “this is particular” and “that’s that.” I’m just getting more feeling with this one…

G: Right.

Siddhananda: …of energies. And I think there have been some potent practices that have been done. I don’t want to say Tantric…

G: Right.

Siddhananda: …but something…

G: Right.

Siddhananda: …very potent with this energy that’s been done with their practices. So in terms of… I think they just want that stilling, to come more into the Absolute, or unified, because there is maybe some energy of some of those practices, more that are there. It is fire like, but it’s grounded and it’s a good thing. I just…

G: Maybe the Kali mantras would be good for them. Break through the last of the residual. Cut the last ties.

Siddhananda: That feels really good. For some reason I see that … is it the Nag baba? The ones that wear the black.

G: Oh, Agoris.

Siddhananda: Agori! That’s what it is. Where am I getting Nag? Is it…

G: Naga.

Siddhananda: Naga! (nodding)

G: Naga is the other one, like Sundar Puri was a Naga.

Siddhananda: All right, so Agori. That’s what it was.

G: Agori is the black.

Siddhananda: And right away…

G: They have very difficult… yeah…

Siddhananda: I am feeling that. I just got a flash of that Agori that I know we saw when we were in India. But it was a flash of that kind of thing and it is hard.

G: It’s very difficult.

Siddhananda: (laughing) It is a hard path. So…

G: Yeah, they challenge all the belief systems.  When they are eating the dead flesh of the people and everything. Everything they do that’s supposed to be bad or forbidden, they do in order to break through the mindset of it being… So that’s why they do what they do.

Siddhananda: Interesting.

G: Challenging everything. Challenging every belief system.

Siddhananda: Right.

G: Yeah.

Siddhananda: It feels like, at least a blend of that, was something potent in there.

G: Right.

Siddhananda: I mean it’s just got that… it’s a hard, very potent practices…

G: Yeah.

Siddhananda: …very strong practices this energy has been involved in, but wanting to have that come into more [stillness]… I guess sort of those kinds of things burning to ash and leaving the heart…

G: Right.

Siddhananda: …the beauty of the heart… the fire… Maybe bringing those practices out, but they want that part to go… only what remains.

G: Right.

Siddhananda: So…

G: So, yeah, I would say do the Kali.

Siddhananda: And that sounds right for this being. Because I am kind of seeing some black, not in a bad way.

G: Right.

Siddhananda: I just think they are so grounded. They’re strong. And that Kali resonates.

G: It needs to have a strong energy at this point, yeah.

Siddhananda: Right. Okay, so, good!

G: So they can get that from the other side, I think.

Siddhananda: Yeah, the mantras are there for sure. So, let me make sure that that’s… (closing eyes). Yeah, that’s starting to weave its way into this energy. (laughing) There it goes, okay, so, namaste!

G: So, I think we’ll leave them here at the cave for a while.

Siddhananda: Do you want me to put him over there? (in the healing center)

G: Yeah, I think he’s going to want to stay here for a while to do some of those…

Siddhananda: So let him go and transfer in there (putting the rock in the crystal caves).

G: Yeah, he can go transfer in the cave. It would be good for him for a while.

Siddhananda: Okay, I’ll put him in back up in here then.

4 comments:

  1. Namaste - interesting to see this energy and its previous potent practices and Kali mantras to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Namaste- Breaking all believes is the way to do it they say. Tough path. But sounds very very potent. Good read to reflect on.... thank you for sharing and for transcribing into writing. Omm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Namaste- Allways was very interested in the Agori tradtition and nice to see this one moving forward...Om

    ReplyDelete
  4. Namaste, inspiring to hear about practices and dedication in following in spite of them being tough. Om

    ReplyDelete