Saturday, January 9, 2016

Contemplating the Yantra



Siddhananda: (showing a white rock) Okay, a couple more waiting here. Two more after..

G: It’s actually pretty quick today.

Siddhananda: Yeah, they’re not taking a lot of time.

G: Yeah.

Siddhananda: (pause) Just trying to… I’m hearing kind of…

Spirit: I sent you a message.

Siddhananda: (quizzical look)

G: They sent me a message, okay.

Siddhananda: Yeah, I don’t know if they want to, like, do that “words in my head” (pointing to her head) thing.

G: What is the message that you sent?

Spirit: I sent you a message.

Siddhananda: Let’s just get to what questions you have for us because I’m not quite sure what [the message is]… I’m just hearing maybe yantra.

G: Okay.

Siddhananda: Maybe wanting more information on the shakti, how that connects in with the yantra.

Spirit: Could you explain that a little bit?

G: At the center of the yantra is the still point or that absolute, that zero, and all emerges from that and then once it emerges from that it goes into the scene in the manifest realms and that’s the Shakti. What else can I help you with that?

Siddhananda: (laughing)

G: (laughing) But when one uses the yantra, it goes back from the edges into the center.

Siddhananda: They are just becoming quieter with that, so...

G: Yeah, so they need to, when they are contemplating the yantra, they need to contemplate from the edges, inward (pointing her hands out and then in towards her heart). And go in… wind up coming into the very center of it into that still point and dropping into that…

Siddhananda: Start from where they are at.

G: Right, on the outside edges, yeah. And then you work going back… going back into further and further in until they reach that still point and dropping, yeah. (lifting hand up and then pulling it downward.)

Siddhananda: Yeah, they are just quieter, so they are hearing that.

G: Yeah, so they got that.

Siddhananda: That’s a good practice for that.

G: So, they sent me a message and I think it was to help with the yantra. (laughing)

Siddhananda: I guess that was it. Okay!

G: They must have sent it through by snail mail. (laughing)

Siddhananda: I don’t know. They were trying to type a little in my head is what that was... doing their e-mail… spirit e-mail. I don’t know.

G: Spirit e-mail! (laughing)

Siddhananda: I don’t know. I could have sat there and read it because there was a little something there, but I think we got to the core of it.

G Yeah. (laughing)

3 comments:

  1. Nice. Reading the message and looking at the yantra does feel more stilling. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Namaste interesting piece on the yantra!

    ReplyDelete