Thursday, January 21, 2016

Cincinnati Rain



Siddhananda: Okay, moving along here! We got another rock, nice and clear (showing a rock). I’m just saying, “Cincinnati.” I don’t know why I’m hearing Cincinnati. (laughing)

G: (singing) Cincinnati! (laughing)

Siddhananda: Yeah, I don’t know, maybe they lived there. Or, maybe they know the song. Or maybe they like that song. (singing) Cincinnati! I’m not even real familiar with Cincinnati and what’s there. So, maybe they are from the U.S.

G: I just remember that old TV program, the one where they are supposed to be doing that radio station that’s in Cincinatti. (laughing)

Siddhananda: Yeah, well, this one’s…

G: “WKRP in Cincinnati.” (singing to the tune) Something like that. (laughing)

Siddhananda: Oh, now that you say that, I kind of recognize it. (smiling)

G: (laughing) Something like that. I just remember that old program!

Siddhananda: (laughing) So, something with Cincinnati, but let’s see if we can go a little deeper.

G: Let’s see if we can go a little more.

Siddhananda: Because we might need a little more.

G: We might need just a little more to grasp onto here.

Siddhananda:  That would be, yeah…

G: Cincinatti is kind of broad subject.

Siddhananda: What do you think, we read people’s minds or what? I’m just teasing. (laughing)

G: Actually, yes! (laughing)

Siddhananda: What do you think? Anyway, what do you take us for? (joking) So, okay, let’s try again here. (pause) I do see Cincinnati. I do see a picture of a roof with a lot of rain coming on it, strong… I am still hearing Cincinnati. Okay, maybe Cincinnati has a lot of rain. But, let’s see what the connection would be. (pause) They're in that house, I see someone in that house with the rain on the roof, in Cincinnati maybe. There’s someone in there [that] they are worried about. Let’s see if that’s correct. (pause) Maybe they are worried about someone there. Maybe there is someone about to pass.. I don’t know.

G: Okay.

Siddhananda: Let me see if that’s correct. (pause) It’s feeling right. I’m seeing a body in that house.

G: Yeah. What’s their concern with their passing?

Siddhananda: Just worried that they will be in pain or that kind of thing. I don’t know if it’s about the passing part as much as just their feeling like that is coming and they want to make sure they have the light in their heart.

G: So we can just go ahead and do some prayer for them. (bowing head and closing eyes)

Siddhananda: (closing eyes) Okay. (long pause of silence) Nice! And I did see that house and there was some light in there. And I think that’s very settling to this person.

G: Yeah.

Spirit: Very nice! I want to say thank you so much! Thank you so much!

Siddhananda: They are crying.

Spirit: Amen!

Siddhananda: And so they feel more settled and they can relax. And there’s the light with this particular soul.

G: Yeah, they can also be there. You can also go help usher him across as well.

Siddhananda: They are saying they want to, and then, they will.

G: Yeah, I’ve asked that Christ be there as well and that he would basically open his heart and give him a chance to meet Christ before he passes and accept him. And open the light to heaven and just let him know that everything is okay. So…

Siddhananda: That sounds just right for this particular soul. They will be there to kind of [give] a hand. That’s what they wanted. They just want to make sure he has got the right things in place. (laughing)

G: That’s [there], he’s got the opportunities.

Siddhananda: Yeah!

G: He’s got the opportunities for that. It sounds like it’s not something that he looked for in life or he knew enough about.

Siddhananda: I think that’s it.

G: Yeah.

Siddhananda: I think he’s a good man, but…

G: He’s a good man, but didn’t have the opportunity to…

Siddhananda: Yeah.

G: …to know Christ or know Christ in a beneficial way.

Siddhananda: It feels like Christ really resonates with this particular energy… and prayers and things. So, very nice!

G: Thank you! (Namaste gesture)

Siddhananda: Amen!

G: Amen!

Siddhananda: Boy, you never know! (laughing) I was a hospice worker, but I didn’t know how it would turn this way. Geez! Okay. (grimacing) Hospice nurse…

G: Well, we have done a few things with hospice though in the past.

Siddhananda: We have! I did the nursing and then we did some energy work for some of the patients.

G: We did. We did some energy work for a few patients to aid them in their passing.

Siddhananda: It’s kind of similar stuff in many ways. (laughing) You just don’t know!

4 comments:

  1. Namaste this one is a very cute but also moving one exclamation thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Great to see such aid in that particular time. Beautiful. Omm.

    ReplyDelete