Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Soul Release


Siddhananda: (laughing) I do remember this rock (showing a rock), because I remember the pink...

G: Yeah.

Siddhananda: ...and then the little thing around it (pointing to the yellow band), a little gold.

G: You’ll see many of the same ones… many, many, many times (laughing).

Siddhananda: Oh, I’m sure! But, it’s just interesting. You see a lot of the same ones. Some of them are more popular though, in this moment. But that could change. Some others could come to the forefront. Anyway, okay, so! Let’s see what’s happening with this one. (pause) Soul release, release soul. (smiling) Soul release, mental harmony seeking.

G: Okay.

Siddhananda: I feel that they have had some tastes of quietude and silence and stillness, and, they are seeking to be single-minded. One-pointed.

G: Okay.

Siddhananda: Maybe in their practices…

G: Right.

Siddhananda: …and in their journey now.

G: So, maybe the COS.

Siddhananda: And they are very happy with that. And again, when you say COS, I see that being imprinted and coming and they are just very, very happy with that. I think that this one is kind of, at least it feels to me, that they are pretty open, they are pretty heart-centered and this will really help them a lot, the COS.

G: So that will really help them open up a little bit more.


Siddhananda: For sure!

G: Yeah, balance out.

Siddhananda: (nodding) So, namaste!

G: Namaste.

3 comments:

  1. Namaste - soul releasing and mental harmony sounds good to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Namaste, balance out and soul release. ..Lovely. I am in !

    ReplyDelete