Saturday, January 30, 2016

Teach Me

Siddhananda: Moving along… (long pause) "Just teach me," I'm hearing.

Spirit: Teach me. I would like to be a student on your path. Can I be a student on your path, the Kundalini path?

G: Yeah, any are welcome to be a student. It's just a little difficult since they are not in form, but I'm sure there are a few there on the other side that have been following this path.

Siddhananda: Yeah.

G: That can maybe start to aid them in that journey.


Siddhananda: Right.

G: Yeah, so, ask if there are some masters there that know this path that could aid them with that.

Siddhananda: That energy is building there. I know there are some. There is another one that came that was on the path.

G: Right.

Siddhananda: And the masters, they can help.

G: Yeah, they can help to translate.

Siddhananda: They're there to help.

G: Yeah.

Siddhananda: I really feel that they're there to help. I can feel that there.

G: Aha. (nodding)

Siddhananda: That [is there], yes.

G: Yes. So they will aid you on starting this journey.


Siddhananda: So grateful.

G: Namaste. Thank you for coming!

5 comments:

  1. Great to hear there is help on the other side too. Good exchange. Omm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Namaste- Nice to see a new sadhaka starting the Path..Om

    ReplyDelete
  3. Namaste, interesting to learn about the ones on the Path from the other side. Om

    ReplyDelete
  4. Namaste. It's amazing that there are now some on the other side that are walking this path. Not to mention, all the ones that have been given the mantras as well. It makes me wonder if this will be carried forward with those that take rebirth. om

    ReplyDelete
  5. Namaste - so great to see aid on the other side for this path!

    ReplyDelete