Friday, January 15, 2016

Fill my Cup



Siddhananda: Okay, we're moving along and this is our next one. (showing a cream colored stone with a large purple spot in the middle) I like this one with the little coloring on the top. And right away I hear "mocha... chocolate mocha!" (laughter)

G: Mocha! (laughter)

Siddhananda: Well, it's kind of that way. (laughing) Mocha, cappuccino.

G: Ohhh (hands out as if to say so good) (laughing) Oh, you're bad!

Siddhananda: (Has hands out as if holding a cup) With frothy foam and just… (gesturing aroma)

G: Oh my God!

Siddhananda: A lot of steam... (gesturing steam rising) steam, steam, they're wanting to share that wafting.

G: Yeah, thank you, thank you!

Siddhananda: We love this fragrance.

G: Yeah, thank you for that.

Siddhananda: They're like a wonderful cup of coffee.

G: I've been without coffee now for a week and dieting. (laughing)

Siddhananda: Oh no, they're saying no. They kind of just want to give it to you. Here's the steam and the fragrance!

G: (laughing)

Siddhananda: I can feel the warm cup in my hand.

G: Ohhh!

Siddhananda: And it feels so good and and it just… you get the little bit of foam on your lip, and… Anyway, but they almost feel like they're that, kind of... They're kind of saying that's kind of them, I mean they make people feel good.

G: Oh, okay. (laughter)

Siddhananda: (laughing) They warm them up. They give them that first kind of taste.

G: Okay. (laughing)

Siddhananda: I know it sounds silly, but that's kind of what they're saying.

G: Okay.

Siddhananda: …and I see some icy cold, and they're warm. (holding hands to the chest as if holding something warm) And they like to do that for people. They like to make them feel [warm].

G: People pleaser.

Siddhananda: A little bit, I think they are.

G: They're a people pleaser.

Siddhananda: And so, they came with that, and I think that's what they're… (laughing) I'm sorry!

G: Some of the images are great! (laughing)

Siddhananda: They are, because I can still see that foam. You get it on the top of the lip.

G: Yeah.

Siddhananda: But if you got a lot of foam… because I love foam! (laughing)

G: Yeah, the foam is good. (laughing)

Siddhananda: So, anyway, so, let me ask what kind of questions do you have… and they're saying you're right (pointing to G) with the people-pleaser thing.

G: Yeah.

Siddhananda: And that has been… I think they're ready to shed that.

G: Yeah, that's good. That's good, because…

Spirit: People love coffee, but I need to move on.

G: But you need to move on, yeah. You can't move on if you're always making everyone else happy. Like I said, you can't make everybody happy, and if you try to make everybody happy, then you lose yourself, you lose the salt. If the salt has lost its flavor, what good is it?

Siddhananda: …And then I get the image of like him, himself, drinking that coffee. He needs to…

G: He needs to… exactly.

Siddhananda: Do that for himself.

G: He needs to do that.

Siddhananda: Before offering it.

G: Exactly. He needs to stand up for his own truth, and for his own path, and not put everybody first, because then he has no time to walk his own.

Siddhananda: Yeah, and that's kind of the man he's been and it's depleted him.

G: Exactly. 

Siddhananda: This is emptied. I do see the cup empty.

G: Yeah.

Siddhananda: He needed to have that coffee to drink.

G: Right.

Siddhananda: And he gave it all away so much.

G: Exactly.

Siddhananda: He didn't have… his cup was empty.

G: Right, right, and that's what can happen if you just give to others and give to others and you get nothing back. That's what happens, you get depleted.

Siddhananda: And I am seeing a doormat, that maybe he's kind of been a doormat and people could just rub dirt off on him.

G: Exactly, exactly!

Siddhananda: Because he never fought back or put boundaries up or… and it left with that dirt of other people, trying to wipe their feet on him.

G: So, people think that the best path is to always be that, and it's not. No, you have to stand for truth. You have to stand for truth... and you just can't let people always walk all over you and use and abuse.

Siddhananda: Right, he’s…

G: That's not a spiritual way to go.

Siddhananda: Yeah, he's got a lot of other people's footprints on him.

G: Exactly.

Siddhananda: He can't do this anymore.

G: No.

Siddhananda: He thought, as you were saying this, is kind of a loving heart, someone loving.

G: Exactly.

Siddhananda: Might do this because I see a heart…

Spirit: This is what I believe is a way of caring for others.

G: Right, right.

Spirit: To use me and…

G: Right, and there's a lot of that in some of the Buddhism paths and stuff where they have that type of a mentality and it's not beneficial.

Siddhananda: Yeah.

G: One has to stand for their truth and they have to stand in the light and not just always give everything away from yourself and you have no self left. So, yeah.

Siddhananda: He’s… that's what's happened to this soul. He’s a very... he's sweet in his heart. Of course!

G: Yes, of course!

Siddhananda: How does he revive his own soul? He needs to fill that cup up himself so he can have some strength, and not be… he feels just kind of open to other people's feelings... all that stuff.

G: Right, right.

Siddhananda: That has just consumed him and really depleted him. And what to do?

G: Aha. (long pause) I just want him to say within himself the "I Am That I Am.”

Siddhananda: Now or… ?

G: Yeah.

Siddhananda: Okay.

G: And as an ongoing thing.

Siddhananda: (pause) I see that energy moving into his being. And it feels almost like for him, and this is my feeling, kind of like it's giving him, him back. I guess a little bit.

G: Exactly.

Siddhananda: Because it feels “I Am That I Am.”

G: Yeah.

Spirit: I am.

G: Exactly!

Spirit: I'm my own.

G: Right.

Siddhananda: Not in a bad way, but…

G: Not in a bad way.

Siddhananda: I'm my own, I guess, just a little bit.

G: Yeah.

Siddhananda: I can take myself back.

G: Exactly.

Siddhananda: And he likes that a lot.

G: Yeah.

Siddhananda: And he does want to say... he's kind of offering you that mocha. (laughter) Just to say he loves... just feels good and thank you!

G: Ok, thank you... Namaste. (gesturing namaste)

Siddhananda: Namaste. I just say what comes, I mean, I don't know... Images are like a doorway that leads you to really put together the puzzle of that being. It comes, I‘m sorry! (laughing)

3 comments:

  1. Nice feeling while reading this one. Good to see him move on quickly. Thank you for that cup of coffee. It is appreciated here too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Namaste - love this one with the coffee and the message about people pleasing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Namaste- this one resonates here. nice ti see this soul get what it needed...Om

    ReplyDelete