Wednesday, January 13, 2016

The Sun, My Heart



G: And here we are for another session. Continuing onward!

Siddhananda: Let’s see what happens today.

G: We’ll see who’s here today.

Siddhananda: (putting a rock down, long pause) I’m not getting too much here. I’m just hearing “The sun, my heart,” that kind of thing. It almost feels like a Thich Nhat Hanh kind of student.

G: Right. Okay.

Siddhananda: Maybe… I can kind of see his face and then they are bowing to that feeling. So, what questions do you have for us today? I just keep hearing, “The sun, my heart... the sun, my heart.” I don’t know. I guess, maybe wanting to come into that.

G: Yeah, I’m just getting for them to do a little bit of “I Am That I Am.”

Siddhananda: Okay. (pause) Okay, I think that’s fine with that one. So, moving along…

G: Namaste. That was quick. “Om That I Am,” “I Am That I Am” from the heart.

Siddhananda: Yeah, there we go!

3 comments: