Sunday, January 17, 2016

Embodying Non-Dual



Siddhananda: Ok, next! So, we're moving on to another lingam.

G: Another Shiva linga.

Siddhananda: This one has a nice feeling to it.

G: Aha.

Siddhananda: (Pause)... I’m just getting a feeling of Non-Duality with this energy. Like the books... I'm seeing the non-dual scriptures, kind of dissolved. Maybe they did a lot of reading before but it is coming into an embodiment of richness, like, I guess, because [of] this chocolate color [of the stone].

G: Yeah.

Siddhananda: But, it's an earthy rich.

G: Yeah.

Siddhananda: Coming more to a richness. I don't feel like they've completed, but that is beginning that process of embodying the non-dual Consciousness. I guess they did... this is sort of their way of showing that.

G: Right.

Siddhananda: It's very... it's becoming rich.

G: Good.

Siddhananda: And... so, what questions do you have for us today? (Pause)... Hmm... I don't know, I see zero, I [am not sure]...And maybe they're saying that's kind of where they know to go and also they don't have... I'm just seeing zero.

G: Yeah.

Siddhananda: A zero... in my heart.

G: So, I think for them the best thing is to, at this point, go into the cave and just contemplate Zero.

Siddhananda: Perfect!

G: And let that continue to absorb them into that "Parabrahman," that "IS."

Siddhananda: That sounds just right.

G: Yeah.

Siddhananda: Yeah.

G: So we'll put him over by there and let him continue to contemplate the deeper things.

Siddhananda: It's a good place to do it.

G: It's a good place, yeah. The crystal cave is a great place to be in there.

Siddhananda: Oh man, I'd jump into that thing, I tell you.

G: (laughter)

Siddhananda: It looks good in there.

G: (laughing)

Siddhananda: I'm sure the energy [in there] is lovely right now, kind of like a refreshment.

G: Yeah

Siddhananda: I can feel it there.

4 comments: