Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Treedom



Siddhananda: I'll just show you the little rock. (showing a small yellowish rock) Another little, little one, but we never know. (pause) I think I'm just kind of hearing "Galaxy." I don't know if this one is more interested in cosmic consciousness.

G: Aha. (nodding)

Siddhananda: Being more open like that, I guess, reaching that unity.

G: Aha.

Siddhananda: So, I'm seeing some planets and things... I think, also maybe needing a little grounding because of that (laughter), [since] that gets big, I know that!

G: Out in that ozones.

Siddhananda: Because when that happens it can get big, and I think I'm kind of seeing some little... wanting little rooting, because they... that’s a big thing, they kind of nourished or whatever.

G: Aha.

Siddhananda: It’s a... they need to be more bound... I'm seeing the earth, more grounded... I don't know, I'm just hearing maybe they are moving to the earth, they are coming into another form. I know we have worked with that kind of thing before.

G: Yeah.

Siddhananda: So, the earth is there, they're coming there, but they got this cosmic, big kind of consciousness. but, anyway..

G: Maybe they have to come into a little nature's tree, as a redwood tree or something for some heavy grounding. (laughter)

Siddhananda: Wow (laughter)... will see how they take that, that would be major, 'cause it sounds [like] they're getting [ready] to enter that gate where they're going to be reborn.

G: Yeah.

Siddhananda: I mean... boy... should I put that out there?

G: Go ahead, go ahead.

Siddhananda: Consider being a tree.

G: Yeah, consider going into a redwood, absolutely, I mean, that's serious grounding.

Siddhananda: Hearty, with roots.

G: That's very, very heavy grounding.

Siddhananda: And they can be there under the stars with all the beauty there.

G: Exactly.

Siddhananda: [Under] the cosmos, with the earth, interesting...

G: Yeah, the redwoods grow very very tall and you still have that connection with that, yeah.

Siddhananda: 'Cause, I did see the earth and roots [going] into that. So that almost might just be about right.

G: Yeah, that would be very [grounding]... that's, that's about the heaviest rooting...

Siddhananda: Right, and as you're speaking I do see that trunk, kind of rooted to that earth.

G: Aha.

Siddhananda: And I think they are quite fine with that.

G: Yeah.

Siddhananda: So, they're going to... they're drinking that in and going to land on Mother Earth and maybe, I'm just seeing a little seed and coming as that, and I think they're... that sounds just right... they didn't know, they needed grounding and they didn't really care if it was whatever form, I think.

G: Right.

Siddhananda: But they're zooming now.

G: They're going to treedom. (laughter)

Siddhananda: (laughter) And umm, i do see like the planet earth and the roots in the earth and the big trunk...

G: Right, very substantial, very substantial. 

Siddhananda: they're ancient.

G: Right, they're very ancient.

Siddhananda: They're not going to die really, they're ancient.

G: Yeah, they're going to be there for a while. (smile)

Siddhananda: And they're quite fine with that, and they know they will have friends there with their other little redwood trees.

G: Exactly.

Siddhananda: Big redwoods, not little.

G: Big redwood trees, yes.

Siddhananda: So they're not alone and it's all one consciousness, anyway.

G: Right.

Siddhananda: So anyway, he's so cool.

G: Consciousness is all one.

Siddhananda: (laughter)

G: There's consciousness in all living beings. Trees are also living beings, so, yeah, absolutely, if he wants really, really heavy grounding, that would be a good grounding and it's a... the tree also is giving back to the planet.

Siddhananda: For sure, cleaning the air.

G: The oxygen etc, etc.

Siddhananda: Yeah.

G: So it's... yeah, double duty. (laughter)

Siddhananda: And that's... people don't always expand there, but they... it's no different.

G: Aha.

Siddhananda: In so many ways.

G: Exactly.

Siddhananda: Like plants.

G: Yeah, he would have more of the lessons of just rooting versus a lot of other external lessons.

Siddhananda: Almost.

G: Going on around it, yeah.

Siddhananda: Hey, that sounds pretty good to me, I'm talking as myself.

G: (laughter)

Siddhananda: That wouldn't be a bad thing, right? You are just kind of there and soaking it in.

G: Being there and rooted.

Siddhananda: And helping just by being there.

G: Exactly.

Siddhananda: So what a great next manifestation that he's heading towards and he is kind of saying, "Namaste."

G: Namaste. (gesturing namaste) Ha ha!

Siddhananda: (laughter) He's gone there, man, I can feel him going.

G: He's on his way to Treedom.

Siddhananda: Yeah, treedom, treedom rocks!

G: Hahaha...Treeeedooommm!

Siddhananda: Exactly!

G: (laughter)

Siddhananda: I'm coming... Right! (laughter)

G: Freedom for some is treedom, I guess. (laughter)

Siddhananda: That will be the next bumper sticker, right?

G: Yes, that's it.

Siddhananda: Freedom.

G: Treedom! (laughter)

Siddhananda: Freedom in Treedom... there you go. All right!

5 comments:

  1. Namaste - this session always stuck with me. Being a redwood tree definitely sounds sturdy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Namaste, fun one. Treedom freedom. Sounds good to me. Omm



    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Namaste, would not have thought about one going to a tree like this, interesting

    ReplyDelete
  5. Namaste- This one helps to feel how important grounding is in terms of the path....Om

    ReplyDelete