Saturday, January 2, 2016

Message of Love and Support

Siddhananda: Here’s the stone with the clear heart. (showing a small clear stone)

G: The clear heart! (smiling)


Siddhananda: Alright… getting some different things and I just don't know yet.

G: Yeah… just sit with it for few seconds. Give it time to settle.


Siddhananda: (pause)… I do see some arms that are kind of open and coming out of the light…

G: Mm hmm.


Siddhananda: I don't know, again, if it's a sentiment for me, I’m almost like, “Take time, Siddhananda.”

G: Mm hmm.


Siddhananda: I just heard that, so I’m kind of putting out what I’m hearing.

G: Mm hmm.

Siddhananda: Ok, now they're putting a candle in my heart. It's burning for you and… so, I’m going to ask, “Thank you and can I help you with anything." (pause)… I’m just hearing, “Take time, Siddhananda,” with the arm open.

G: Yeah, they just came for you. (smiling)


Siddhananda: I think so, too. There's nothing else to be said there.

G: Yeah, I’m sure they're saying that you can be wrapped in those arms and be comforted, sort of.


Siddhananda: Yeah… to say that they're there, there's help in the heart, that love's there, that openness and all those things.

G: Exactly.


Siddhananda: So, thank you so much (smiling).

G and Siddhananda: (gesturing namaste)

7 comments:

  1. Namaste/\ That is lovely message and great reminder that one can take refuge and be comforted in Heart when it feels like the walls are caving in and there is no way out- there is always that Light that can light the way when resting in the Silence of Heart/\

    ReplyDelete
  2. Namaste, thank you. Good message. Shanti om.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Namaste - so sweet to see spirit taking care of Siddhananda! It must be draining work to do this type of thing...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Namaste, help and grace is readily available

    ReplyDelete
  5. Namaste- a nice message of the heart...Om

    ReplyDelete
  6. Namaste- a nice message of the heart...Om

    ReplyDelete