Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Rushing Water



Siddhananda: Okay! (showing a rock) Pretty one. (pause) Okay, so I’m just letting you know that the imagery I am seeing is a really strong rushing water. There is a board, or maybe a block there. I do see the water pushing up against that and maybe even going over it. Let’s see... I’m hearing tipping… grounding. Maybe needing some grounding with this process that seems very strong and it is breaking through some boundaries that were there but they need some… It’s a lot for them. They need a little bit more… something that keeps them a little more grounded and not so… they are just being swept up.

G: Right.

Siddhananda: It’s strong.

G: Maybe do the “Our Father.” (nodding) Yeah.

Siddhananda: (nodding) And that’s resonating for them. I’m hearing some of that prayer in my mind. And I see someone within the strong current in prayer (hands in prayer position) and I see that water rushing over there. They are able to get a little bit of…

G: Right.

Siddhananda: …a little bit of something there so that they can kind of ease a little.

G: Right.

Siddhananda: It’s just too much.

G: It’s a little overkill for them.

Siddhananda: Yeah! And I don’t know what they have done before, but I think they have taken in a lot of different practices.

G: Right.

Siddhananda: And maybe not had a center point for those practices. Just kind of everything just felt good and right and it was too much… it’s taking too much momentum.

G: Right.

Siddhananda: So I do see a very nice picture of light with someone praying (holding her hands in prayer position) but with the water going (hands in circular motion) so they are not so swept up.

G: Right, and they can find the rivers of living waters that let it be… yeah.

Siddhananda: A little more calmer.

G: A little more calm, yeah. And they can ask Christ to come in.

Siddhananda: Yeah, and I do see that energy there.

G: Yeah.

Siddhananda: So I think it’s going to give them some balance and a little more slowing down of whatever. Like I said, those practices build an energy, and I think what’s happening is it’s just caught up in really too much.

G: Right.

Siddhananda: If you don’t have [a Guru], again, like I know me, when I first started, I did a lot [of practices]… I didn’t know.

G: Right.

Siddhananda: I did some different [practices]… and I didn’t know. It was too much and I don’t suggest it. Just taking and picking and choosing… I didn’t know.

G: Right.

Siddhananda: This is really caught up with this particular soul. This is really good start for them, too. And it’s soft and it’s heart-centered, too. It’s… okay… very good.

G: Namaste!

4 comments:

  1. Namaste - such a simple prayer for this one. So glad to be on a path that's very simple with practices and direct.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a difference the connection with Guru makes...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Namaste- Nice to see this one get what was needed...Om

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice. Good stuff. Great help. Omm.

    ReplyDelete