Friday, December 18, 2015

Beyond the Faces of God

Siddhananda: They're a still being. Again, I just put out what I'm hearing. "Journey. Journey ending. Flowing into ocean, into one heart, one being." The image of this one is more like a river that hasn't fully drowned in that ocean of consciousness, but is moving towards it, I feel. [They're] wanting to and desiring it. In this river, I see bits of pictures ... pictures of people, pictures of all these different manifestations.

G: Right. That's all of his past lives, and stuff.

Siddhananda: Yes, that's right. That's exactly it. They're kind of becoming bigger and then dying away. I heard something about chakras, but I don't know ... kundalini ... fire. I see these images, these pictures in the river, just emerging and drowning. What can we help you with today? What questions do you have for us (asking the spirit)?

Spirit: G, I'm sincere, a lover of God. Who am I? Who ... who ... who, who, who?

G: It's not about who. It's, "What is this I?"

Spirit: What is this I? What is this I?

G: What is this I? It's not about who. It's not a "who."

Siddhananda: He's kind of taking this in now. Again, I'm see this ... that he is a river, but he's taking it in. He's [asking], "What is this I?" He's like ... hmmm ... and sitting there with that. It feels like it's bringing in a different energy. It seems like the "who am I" ... I'm just gonna be honest ... kept him revolving.

G: Right. It's because "Who am I?" points you back to an identity, and he's searching for that true identity, but "What is this I?" cuts through that identification.

Siddhananda: You know, I did see a picture of Ramana come forward in the river, and he loves Ramana.

G: Well, he should (laughing).


Siddhananda: Right. He's just like ... ahhh! ... and he just kind of melts with that picture, but it's in the river as an identity, you know? It's still him (Ramana) and me kind of.

G: Right. It keeps him in that identification to some degree. Right (nodding yes). So, if he questions, "What is this I?"

Spirit: What is this I? Would that mean Ramana is wrong?

G: No.

Spirit: I don't want to be disloyal to Ramana.

G: No, Ramana is not wrong.

Spirit: Maybe, it was taken wrong then?

G: It was taken wrong.

Siddhananda: That is helping. I'm seeing the "Who am I?" and "What is this I?" merging in him as if to say, "It's okay."

G: Yeah, "What is this I?"

Siddhananda: Okay. He's okay with that. He's just going to let that resonate.

G: The last thing he can do is [say], "On the altar of Truth I lay myself," as that offering. Make that identification that final offering.

Siddhananda: (long pause) There is a lot of light coming forward as you spoke those words, and that image of the river and the ocean even fell [away]. There's just light. I'm feeling light, just light coming.

G: Yeah (nodding yes).

Siddhananda: That imagery went away, and there's just light. Love ... but not even love ... just IS, I guess.

G: Yeah, going into IS. That's the last thing. One has to surrender that ego of their own accord, that misidentification.

Siddhananda: (long pause) Yeah, he's really ... I'm not lying ... I feel he's really lost that being this or that kind of feeling ... or of going somewhere, needing to arrive somewhere, needing to hold on to something ... you know, these kind of things.

G: Yeah, it just falls away.

Siddhananda: Yeah.

G: One is absorbed into that IS (holding the fingertips of her hand together to indicate that singularity).

Siddhananda: So, he's quite fine. We can leave that as it is, or wherever you would like to put this one (placing the stone in front of G). He's very still and quiet.

G: Oh, yeah, he'll remain in that.

Siddhananda: It feels that way.

G: He'll remain in there for some time. So, maybe we should see. More than likely, he'll remain there until the shift occurs, too.

Siddhananda: I think he's just gonna be there. Yeah, I really do.

G: I'm going to put him up here with the others, and let him remain with experiencing Brahman (laughing).

Siddhananda: Good plan!

G: There's no disloyalty to Ramana with that. Ramana wants to see them get to realization.

Siddhananda: Of course! I think it was just taken in wrong.

G: Well, that's the difficulty with that practice, because when they say, “who," then they go to “Who am I?" (placing emphasis on the "I"). Again, that revolves around keeping that ... (holding her index finger up) ...

Siddhananda: ... seeks one to find an identity almost.

G: Right ... keeping an identity in place.

Siddhananda: That's not what Ramana was putting out.

G: No. No. Ramana did not remain an identity ... Brahman, that IS, which is without an identification. That which is beyond the faces of God. That which is prime.

Siddhananda: It's funny that you say faces, because I saw a lot of those faces in his river, and that's kind of what it was. He's moved beyond that.

G: Yeah, cut that identification.

5 comments:

  1. namaste, nice to see this one cut the root of that identity... very nice, clear commentary .. om shanti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Namaste - really like this session - helps to understand the power of "What is this I?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Namaste, love this session and the pointings merging to cut through the identity... thank you for bringing this. ommmmm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Namaste, pure and beautiful message. Very powerful in its energy as well. Very pulling apart here. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Namaste- Such depth in this excange. Always nice to here that "what is this I" is the correct way to do that practice...Om

    ReplyDelete