Monday, December 7, 2015

Buddha Awake



Siddhananda: Right away I hear, “Buddha awake… Buddha awake… Buddha awake.”  So, how can we help you today, and what questions do you have?  I am hearing, "master," but I don’t know, you know.

G: Mm hmm.

Siddhananda: He did a lot of austerities outside. I don’t know if he lived outside. It almost feels that way. In those times, when Buddha [lived], that was happening, you know, gravitating towards that. Living outside is very harsh.

G: They did a lot of austerities.

Siddhananda: As you say that, I see a man of just skin and bones, but lit up in a way, in his heart … almost as if he has become the earth. There is a tree starting to come from that in my mind. And, what questions do you have for us today? Something about austerities, and drinking milk, and getting of nourishment through that, and to know that you need the body. But, now he feels like he wants to, for the journey, he wants to shed it. I see the image of a tree and the leaves are falling. He wants to shed whatever. (shrugging her shoulders)

G: There’s a thing, you know, you can take austerities too far. And you need to have the body for the journey when you are here, you know. So, I understand that. 

Siddhananda: I am seeing again some light from the other side emanating. And I hear … what it is … is that, okay, there’s him speaking with all of his energy (arms going in a small circle), and then what I see is, as I am speaking, some light sort of (hands moving into the circle from the left) coming, coming very soft, welcoming, full of love, kind of coming and coming. It’s there for him.

G: If he can just open himself to that, that would help to move him forward 

Siddhananda: I just feel that.

G: To bring that light into spirit, and to bring it into heart, and let that light expand and draw him into that void. Into that light beyond lights.

Siddhananda: I do see some arms outstretched. It’s a very caring light. It’s fine with [him] … that’s enough, you know.

G: Yeah. Thank you for coming.

Siddhananda: Wow.

G: Getting lots of help from the other side today.

Siddhananda: Yay!

7 comments:

  1. Very lovely. Good message to read tonight. Thank you for that. Omm

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a blessing the open arms of spirit .. om shanti

    ReplyDelete
  3. Namaste, nice to see the Light coming to the spirit. ommm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Namaste- great message about austerities and what's needed to the path to the heart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Namaste,
    Best on their journey, sounds like a catalyst.

    ReplyDelete