Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Joshua Tree



Spirit: Joshua, is my name.

Siddhananda: I am seeing a picture of a tree, a Joshua tree, or something connected with the tree of life... (pausing) ... tree of life ... purity, wholeness. This is symbolized in this tree, or his name, I don't know. What have you come here for? He is saying, "a seeker of truth," and something about his heart has a fire in it. I see like a torch in his heart.

G: Ok.

Siddhananda: His name is ... I'm just getting Joshua. I need more... something about dismantling ... some more dismantling to be completely done, you know.

G: Right.

Spirit: So, what do I do?

G: What has he done to this point?

Siddhananda: Sat in quietude under the stars and that kind of thing (pausing). His own practice. His own path, in a way that he had. He didn't really gravitate to a teacher. [He] never really did that, but he felt ... you know, he just followed his own heart, and that has led him here now.

G: He can start to question, "What is this I?"

Siddhananda: Okay. He’s saying," Okay." I see the tree kind of dancing ... like the leaves [are dancing]. That's his way of saying, "Thank you. It has vibrated something new in me."

G: Yeah, good. You can start with that.

Spirit: Thank you.

G: Ok, Namaste.

Siddhananda: Namaste.

7 comments:

  1. Namaste, thank you Joshua tree. Om shanti.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the communication back with the leaves dancing.. this imagery-language is so simple and beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Namaste - powerful to sit with "What is this I?"...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Namaste, deep pointing of 'what is this i' and the leaves dancing in resonance is just beautiful! thank you for this. Ommm

    ReplyDelete
  5. Namaste- Nice imagery and to see this spirit moving forward..OM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Namaste, "What is this I" is a great practice

    ReplyDelete