Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Loving Jesus



Siddhananda:  [I'm hearing] "Times past."...  Something about, I heard, "meeting Jesus," but I don't know if that's true or not. I don't know. "Times past," and there are the robes of Jesus, and sandals, and bare feet. It's kind of coming where you see older buildings. "Jesus was a carpenter. Times past." There's just that image of Jesus walking and that era. "He's like a Messiah," or something. "He's my love. He's my life."  I feel like this one may have had sort of an emanation, or a feeling of Mary ... Magdalene. I don't know. It sounds odd, but I'm just having a feeling.

G: An emanation, or feeling, of what?

Siddhananda: Like Mary Magdalene, or something.

G: Okay.

Spirit:  In loving him.

G: In loving him, mm hmm.

Siddhananda: Loving him, but not sexual love.

G: Right, right.

Siddhananda: Just loving him!

G: That heart for him, and his message, his truth, and what he was saying, yeah.

Siddhananda: Yes! Just love (shaking her head with great feeling). I mean, just unbelievable ... didn't even have to work at it ... just drinking it in. That's all that I can say. I think it's just pouring that out, and how that love breaks down barriers.

G: Right (nodding yes). Is there something we can aid you with, or did you just come to share that?

Siddhananda: It feels like they're glad that you share the message of Christ so clearly, and they're wanting to thank you for that, and the way, or how, you take off some of the tarnish of it. In your doing so, it cuts through, and holds its beautiful, original, heart of the message. She is so grateful, because she loves him so much. I think she's still in that kind of feeling, and I don't know if it's binding her. I don't mean to be negative, but I just ...

G: She's not with him now, and she can be with him now. Does she know that she can be with him now fully?

Siddhananda: She does, and she feels like she is. I see him, but her (gesturing to indicate some sort of separation). So, I don't know if that's okay to just leave it like that. I think it is. I think she's fine. It's kind of like a servant, but not. It's one in heart. I think it's okay, I feel.

G: Okay. As long as she's happy with that, that's great.

Siddhananda: I guess, my feeling is maybe later. She doesn't know, but it's okay, I feel.

G: Fabulous. Thank you for coming.

Siddhananda: Amen to that one.

G: (holding up the stone) This stone looks very old.

Siddhananda: It does. It's kind of interesting.

G: It looks like it's from [that] time. It's kind of interesting. Compared to the other ones, it has a different feel for sure.

5 comments:

  1. namaste, beautiful message about love.. shanti om

    ReplyDelete
  2. Namaste, thank you for sharing. Not sexual is not a usual kind of lover now days. A Fresh kind of love. That has nothing to do with a gender. Greatful to be reading this. Omm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Namaste, pure love, bhakti.. thank you for bringing this forward. ommm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Namaste - yes a nice piece for this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Namaste- Such devoution in this one..Om

    ReplyDelete