Thursday, December 31, 2015

Not Two, Not One



Siddhananda: This one's cute too... (showing a small pink stone)

G: (smiling)

Siddhananda: We've got another pretty pink, it's got a little darkness here, in a ring almost.. so, let's see.

G: hmm hmm

Siddhananda: Ok, I just heard "butternut squash!" I don't know... (laughing)

G: (bursting into laughter)

Siddhananda: ...and they're laughing. (laughing)

G: I like butternut squash!

Siddhananda: They were just saying you like it... you said it right when I heard it... (laughing)

G: (laughing)

Siddhananda: They're laughing hilariously.

G: I'd take some right now... it sounds actually very good.

Siddhananda: I know you like it.

G: They couldn't have brought some, could they? (laughing)

Siddhananda: I know, that would be very nice! (laughing)... Please have some later... you know, it's fun... it's fun.

G: (laughing)

Siddhananda: So, let's see what's the next thing with this one.

G: Other than butternut squash! (laughing)

Siddhananda: (laughing) Never know, I like that... umm let's see... (pause) "Reality is not two," I heard...

G: hmm hmm

Siddhananda: "It's one."

G: Well, it's not one either.

Siddhananda: Ok.

G: It's zero. Reality is zero, it's not the one. 

Siddhananda: (pause) That may have created a stillness for this one, I think they [just went still].

G: Yeah, it's not two. It's also not one. 

Siddhananda: (pause) 

G: So, I think, basically, the mantra they need to say is "not one." "Not two, Not one."

Siddhananda: hmm

G: "Not two, not one."

Siddhananda: And, that I can feel, penetrating the energy of that... going into this particular energy.

G: Hmm hmm, yeah.

Spirit: (repeating the mantra) "Not two, not one," "not two, not one"... emptiness... nothingness... emptiness...

G: It's not an emptiness of devoid. It's pregnant with all that will be in existence. Absolutely pregnant.

Siddhananda: (pause) And they're feeling that. They're still feeling, maybe that, it's not like you don't [exist]... I mean, you still exist is what they're trying to convey.

G: Right... primal IS, primal IS, primal IS.

Siddhananda: hmm hmm (pause)

G: Before identification... runs like a thread through all life, all existence. 

Siddhananda: (pause)

G: Not two, not one.

Siddhananda: (pause)

G: Just IS.

Siddhananda: (pause) They're feeling much more settled and quiet.

G: hmm hmm

Siddhananda: I hear that mantra... so, I can hear that they're taking that in, whatever you gave them... "Not two, not one," I can hear.

G: Hmm hmm. Yeah, so, I think we'll leave them to stay here for a while in the crystal cave and stuff. I think that will be good for them [to] hang out there for a while and just soak up the vibration of it. (getting up and placing the stone in the crystal cave)

6 comments:

  1. Namaste - some powerful mantras from Guruji!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Namaste, om shanti. Thank you for this. Happy new year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Namaste, deep pointings. Thank you for this. ommmmm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Namaste/\ No doubt- that be a powerful mantra! Effected the breath here haha. The Pregnant Void - was sitting with that last night so it is nice to see it discussed here. Thank you/\

    ReplyDelete
  5. Namaste, Zero and IS- descriptions of what we all look forward to knowing in direct experience

    ReplyDelete
  6. Namaste- Nice to see this one getting the aid thats needed to move forward on they're journey...Om

    ReplyDelete