Sunday, December 6, 2015

Follower of Light

Siddhananda: [hearing] Dancing waters (laughter).

G: Dancing waters… we’re back to dancing waters, that's good (laughter).

Siddhananda:  Merriment, dancing, celebration.

G: Ok.

Spirit: That's my spirit.

Siddhananda: So, how can we help you, I’m asking. He's not sure, but, he's a being of light.

G: Hmm.


Siddhananda: I don't think he really knows. I think he just came because he kind of follows light, he said.

G: Ok. (laughter)

Siddhananda: I just see kind of a shaft of light [that] he has followed.

Spirit: It has brought me here, and what I do is flow with the light and here I am now, that's all.

G: Ok, well, he's another one that can go rest in the [crystal] cathedrals for a time if he’d like. (laughter)

Siddhananda: So thank you, and he knows, he follows light, and it may move in any direction, and that's where he goes.

G: Right, and he can leave at any time and stay… if he wants to stay, he can stay for a while, and if he wants to go, he can go.


Siddhananda: Yeah, he's good with all that.

G: So, does he want to go into the cathedrals?

Siddhananda: He said he might stay just for a few more hours in there.

G: Yeah, he's quite fine.

Siddhananda: But he's saying, “I follow this light ray,” that he's traveling on. (laughter)

G: (laughter) He's on his way. Ok, go ahead and put him over by the things, and he can hang [there] for a while. (laughing)

Siddhananda: (putting the stone in the crystal cave). I will wait for him… yeah, he's going to this cave. (pointing to the amethyst cave)

G: Yeah.

Siddhananda: He likes that one a lot.

G: Yeah.

Siddhananda: Only because it's, you know, he's just drawn to it. It's just kind of a fun looking cave.

G: Yeah, the cave is nice. It's a nice cave. (laughter) The crystal cave, it's a nice place to be.


Siddhananda: Ok, so he's made his journey into the cathedral.

G: Yes.

Siddhananda: (laughter) Yeah, okay you never know what you're going to get.

G: The good news is you can just check in and you stay as long as you want and check out. (laughter)

Siddhananda: Leave anytime you want. Okay!

7 comments:

  1. Namaste - a nice spirit of light! Hanging in the crystal caves sounds wonderful - I think that I would never want to check out of that hotel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Namaste- Interesting how this spirit flows and is directed by light..OM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Namaste, haha, I agree I probably would not check out of that hotel ever either. Sounds like a beautiful place to be in. Possibly full of rainbows and sparkles. Thank you for sharing this. Omm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Namaste, haha, I agree I probably would not check out of that hotel ever either. Sounds like a beautiful place to be in. Possibly full of rainbows and sparkles. Thank you for sharing this. Omm

    ReplyDelete
  5. namaste, haha, follow the light, see where it leads and then off again on the next adventure...very nice, thank you..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Namaste, nice he followed his light to Guru and Siddhananda! I hope he had a wonderful stay.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Namaste to the benevolent beings of Light!

    ReplyDelete