Monday, December 7, 2015

Into the Center of the Spiral



Siddhananda: So, we move forward with the first one. I am just hearing …

Spirit: I have been here before. I have lived many lives. I have journeyed many paths.

Siddhananda: Kind of like a sphere, or a spiral, that is coming to the center of that spiral. So, what questions do you have for us today?

Spirit: I would like to complete, to shed this veil, and, to be at peace.

Siddhananda: With him, I see that spiral, but I see the center [as well]. It kind of stays, like there’s a block that hasn’t broken through to that heart, or that center point. He has journeyed through it as a body, as a mind, as a personality. He wants to walk through that gate, you know. I see that ... and then there’s a gate.

Spirit: I do.

Siddhananda: I am feeling more light on the other side pulling him through. There is more help there.

G: Okay. Good. With that, we will leave [it to] the other side to aid him.

Siddhananda: It feels like they are.

G: It seems like that. That’s the best with him.

Siddhananda: Absolutely!

G: They are already starting to help with him. We will leave them to deal with that.

S: It’s a beautiful image. Thank you. Namaste.

6 comments:

  1. Namaste - Nice imagery and to hear how he is been drawn in by light on the other side, powerful...OM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Namaste - yes nice image of a spiral!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Namaste, help on the other side is great to have. I am sure of it. Thank you. Omm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Namaste.
    Beautiful image. Move toward the light!

    ReplyDelete