Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Breaking Through



Siddhananda:  So, this might be a bit of a murky ... murkiness.

Spirit: I feel like I chose this stone because I do feel like I'm in hiding a little ...

Siddhananda: ..like maybe she has some torture in her life [that] has occurred.

G: Mm hmm (nodding).

Siddhananda: She feels she needs some protection. She sought the safety of this stone due to its darkness that is feeling protected.

G: Okay.

Siddhananda: She knows that this is probably not a good thing to always want to be protected in this shrouding herself in this kind of murky darkness, and yet it is her comfort. She wants to know though ... I do see a shaft of light penetrating that, and she is saying, "The sun is here, and that is what brought me here. I felt the sun here."

G: Mm hmm.

Siddhananda: So, can I stay in this type of a stone and still receive some penetration from the sun?

G: You can receive some, but you'd be better to ... you know, if she wanted to hang here, she could go into one of the crystal cathedrals, and stay for a while until she starts to feel a little bit better. But, the only way she's going to progress is to let go of that and move forward... be willing to move forward.

Spirit: Okay, and that, you know, I just ... That's a little scary to leave anything that's protection, but this feels ... I am shaky in my trust ... but it feels like the energy here is light and love. So, I will go ahead, and I'll transfer to the cathedrals?

G: Yeah, one of the cathedrals. Yeah, I'll sit you down, and there are two. You can either chose the amethyst, or the citrine, whichever feels better to you.

Siddhananda: Okay, and she is saying, "This is very good, and I know the spirits here are good, and thank you."

G : Yeah, they're all [good]... the ones that come and stay here are all good. So, you can rest assured that you'll be fine. You can stay there, and maybe you can gain some strength and get ready for some doors to open so that you can ask for some more aid from the other side.

Siddhananda: What she is saying ... I see like a timeline [as] her way of saying, "All in its own time, and thank you for granting me that."

G: Yeah. So, we will put her over here for now, and she can make her choice (moving the rock to the healing center).

Siddhananda: Okay (smiles).

G:  It'd be interesting to know which one she has gone in. Okay, you're right between them (the two cathedrals).

Siddhananda: (chuckling)

G: So, she can make her choice (laughing).

Siddhananda: So, should I wait?

G: Yeah, we'll wait until she goes in.

Siddhananda: She's chosen the gold one.

G: The gold? Yeah.

Siddhananda: She's transferring in there now. I can feel her energy... okay.

G: Yeah, the gold one is a good one for her. It's a little lighter than the other one.

Siddhananda: Yeah, she’s fine.

G: It's little more towards a sun color. So, that would be good for her.

Siddhananda: Right, sparkles and sun. I think she was trying to challenge [herself] and come out of her shell a little there.

G: Yes.

7 comments:

  1. namaste, this really shows Guruji's compassion as she was so wanting to make this spirit room comfortable and inviting for this work... very sweet.. om shanti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Namaste what Grace to be able to sit in those cathedrals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Namaste, thank you for sharing these. Very much appreciated here. And yes What Grace! Om shanti.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Namaste, what will the spirit choose? strikes a chord with here, interesting to watch what people, spirits will choose and what effect it has.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Namaste- Nice to see this one moving forward..Om

    ReplyDelete
  6. Namaste.. It was interesting to see the spirit recognizing the timeline, as in all things in its own time.. Great to see Guruji's caring for these spirits too. Thank you for this message. Nice to see the spirit moving forward from the darkness. OM

    ReplyDelete