Saturday, December 12, 2015

Jivanmukti



Siddhananda: Moving on to this one … Jivanmukti … my first feeling with this one.

G: Is it jivanmukti or looking for jivanmukti?

Siddhananda: Looking ...

G: Looking for … (nodding)

Siddhananda: Mukti.

G: Mukti, yeah, mukti … wants liberation. What practices has he done?

Siddhananda: I’m kind of hearing an opening heart mantra.

G: Okay.

Siddhananda: I see a flower in the heart. Is that opening the heart mantra? I don’t really know, I don’t think they are.

G: Yeah, absolutely. That’s why I am wondering how far… how open they are already.

Siddhananda: Right.

G: At this point, they might just need the Kali mantras. If they have already expanded heart in that total expansion, then they just need to cut.

Siddhananda: I think that would be really good because what I am seeing is that flower come. I see it really open (opening up her hands in expansion).

G: Yeah, if they already have that oneness connection to some degree, they are already open to that oneness. So I would say for them they need to have the Kali mantras for them.

Siddhananda: That would be a nice balance.

G: Yeah.

Siddhananda: And, that’s coming in immediately for them, this being. And it’s giving … with that and it’s kind of a pink … and it’s giving some grounding, too.

G: Yeah.

Siddhananda: It’s giving some earthy rooting or substance.

G: Right.

Siddhananda: Very nice! I think we are good with this one.

G: So, thank you for coming. (Namaste hands)

Siddhananda: That will do it.

G: That will do it!

Siddhananda: Get those mantras in there, and oh boy!

6 comments:

  1. Namaste interesting to see how this spirit is progressing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Namaste - nice o see this one getting what is needed to move forward..Om

    ReplyDelete
  3. Namaste, nice to see guidance given and explanation of the use of the mantras

    ReplyDelete
  4. Namaste,
    Glad they are moving on forward.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Namaste, grounding is good. Omm.

    ReplyDelete