Saturday, December 5, 2015

Numero Uno



Siddhananda: This one… (holding up a rock). Why am I hearing, “Numero uno” with a Spanish accent?

G: Numero uno! (laughing, eyes wide open)

Siddhananda: "Numero uno! Que sabias?" I don’t know all this stuff! (throwing her hands up in the air)

G: We need a translator.

Siddhananda: Isn’t sabia knowing?

G: Sabias, knowing, yeah, do you understand.

Siddhananda: Understand, that’s understanding…

G: Understand, yeah, sabias.

Siddhananda: Okay so…

G: Don’t challenge me. I know I’m going to Mexico, but, you know, give me a break! (smiling)

Siddhananda: There you go, an opportunity here… Now we’re getting foreign languages here!

G: How good is your Spanish? (grimacing)

Siddhananda: It’s good to know… I mean, really, maybe, is there a translator that can come up in my head and click and type in there (pointing to head).

G: We need it, that’s it, we need a translator here. I don’t know how great my Spanish is so we’ll have to see.

Siddhananda: Okay! We’ll see if there’s anymore Spanish here. I’m getting some Mexican imagery and Spanish… Numero Uno! (sitting upright with pride and laughing)

G: (laughing)

Siddhananda: I’m hearing that, “Numero uno!”

G: Well, number one. What else can you tell us other than that? (laughing) I’m sure we have a little more else to share other than number one.

Siddhananda: I do hear, “I want to go…” What’s that kind of, I think, that movie where they have that big round (drawing circles with her finger)… the red O. “I want to go to O.” But, what is that movie…

G: Oh… I don’t remember the name.

Siddhananda: He stood up with the black cape, I don’t know.

G: Yeah, I don’t remember the name.

Siddhananda: I don’t know. Anyway, the zero is there.

G: The zero is there.

Siddhananda: They want to go zero.

G: Okay, well that part we can help you with. (laughing)

Siddhananda: That’s what they are trying to say by that. It’s just funny how it came up in a Spanish feeling.

G: In Spanish… we’re all doing bullfighting here today (holding her fists like she’s waving a flag to a charging bull).

Siddhananda: Matador!

G: Matador!

Siddhananda: Zero!

G: And yeah… (laughing)

Siddhananda: Numero uno! Okay, so yeah, they would like to go zero.

G: Okay, and has he been doing any practices at all? Has he had anything yet?

Siddhananda: (long pause) I think he’s just been doing more sitting and connecting, you know, these kinds of things. He’s saying "no master."

G: Yeah, okay, he can start with the “OM,” hear the sound of the universe, connect with the sound of the universe, the flow of that. He can do the “I Am That I Am” with the eyes closed, the “Om That I Am” with the eyes open, seeing... And he can also have the COS.

Siddhananda: Wow, nice!

G: Yeah.

Siddhananda: He’s drinking all that in. I do see a sombrero. (laughing) I’m sorry, it’s just a funny thing.

G: Now we’re going to have the Mexican hat dance next! (laughing)

Siddhananda: (gesturing throwing of a hat)

G: Hats off!

Siddhananda: It’s a very festive feeling. It’s very nice. Gosh, I’m hearing… I just have the feeling… everything about it. It’s very nice! You’re lucky you are going there soon.

G: Bring nachos with me!

Siddhananda: Don’t say it! My gosh, I’ll start tasting them, smelling them. (laughing) Oh, he’d like some, too, he says.

G: Now he’s going to make me hungry for some Mexican food.

Siddhananda: Pedro.

G: Pedro?

Siddhananda: Pedro, that’s his name.

G: I used to know a Pedro.

Siddhananda: (laughing) You knew a Pedro?

G: I used to know a Pedro.

Siddhananda: Did you?

G: Yeah.

Siddhananda: Interesting.

G: Unfortunately, he passed. He was one of the Carillo brothers that were tight rope walkers.

Siddhananda: Oh, he passed?

G: Unfortunately, he fell off the wire and died.

Siddhananda: Oh my goodness, not good.

G: Yeah, a very tough occupation. But, Pedro..

Siddhananda: This was a Pedro?

G: Yeah.

Siddhananda: (going back to the spirit) So he’s grateful.

G: Well, thank you for coming Pedro.

Siddhananda: Yeah!

G: You’ll have to check in again once in awhile and bring the festive [feeling]... bring a piƱata next time.

Siddhananda: It was a good feeling. I could feel that authentic Mexican feeling in myself, which was wonderful. I love that!

G: You got a mini vacation, huh?

Siddhananda: That wasn’t… nothing close to going but, for goodness sake, he had that whole essence about him. It was really nice (laughing)! We don’t know. I mean, of course, I speak other languages and other things here, you know, right? (laughing) I don’t know how far I can go with that. I can only transmit what I can and am able to put together. Okay!

G: Pedro was fun though.

Siddhananda: Really fun! He had great energy. I could feel the energy of his connection with his family and everything.

G: Yeah, in the Spanish culture it’s very, very…

Siddhananda: His mother…

G: …family centered, yeah, extremely family centered.

Siddhananda: She’s of the hearth, in the heart of the whole thing. Really nice!

G: It’s a nice culture.

7 comments:

  1. Namaste, great, light and real at the same time. Feel like having nachos now though :-) Yum yum. Om.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a great message with a lot of fun too it as well.. makes me hungry for mexican food too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Namaste/\ Pedro's reference to No. 1 and Zero.... yeah, when one is ego based- hmmm maybe not so jolly; oh but when one is a big 0 - oh, pretty jolly! Most grow up, especially in Western society, to always be looking out for No. 1- ourself- during the preK into college and then in our jobs, but they're is always that missing jolly link that many spend their lives in search of, and to think that it's not about gaining more but letting go of all of that that takes us back to 0... to always feel whole and complete, at peace and in joy- and be able to return to that no matter what arises... : ) /\

    ReplyDelete
  4. Namaste ha ha this session I will never forget! Amazing what may come through via spirit Ole!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Namaste, wishing Pedro a great and speedy Zero!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Namaste - A fun message with great imagery...OM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Namaste Pedro! Muchos gracias for visiting Guruji...
    OM

    ReplyDelete