Saturday, December 26, 2015

True Identity

Siddhananda: This is just a cute stone! We just got the cutest stones today.

G: We did!


Siddhananda: [holding a small pink stone] This one's a little pink.

G: Little pink… I like this one, too [holding a small clear stone]. This one's very clear, it's like little water.

Siddhananda: It is. (laughing)

G: (laughing)

Siddhananda: Let's see what comes from this one… so… (pause) Om… I… that's what's bubbling up… a big ‘I’ in my mind.

G: Mm hmm.


Spirit: I-dentity… that's I? or…

G: No. What you are identifying with is not the I, okay. That's the story that surrounds [which] you take to be the I.

Siddhananda: Mm hmm.

G: But, you are not that. You are what witnesses that, okay. You are the watcher of that. But, don't gravitate to those experiences to make it a 'I'. You are not that. You are That which sees that.

Siddhananda: Hmm... I still see that I-dentity in my mind, but, they definitely are hearing what you are saying.

G: Mm hmm.

Siddhananda: And…

G: You are That which is prior to adopting that identity. You are That eternal Para-Brahman that does not come and does not go, but is eternal in nature. Ever the witness. So, don't grab on to these externalized experiences and make it that I, that's something separate.

Siddhananda: I’m feeling some light moving through my body.

G: Mm hmm.


Siddhananda: It's definitely... you know, I still see a little bit of that identity (gesturing with hands), but, it is softening and then some light moving through my body… So, it's definitely creating a shift. So, I think it's the energy of it, you know, flowing through.

G:  Right. So, we'll have them do the Om That I Am and the I Am That I Am to help to break down that feeling of separation into a separate identity.

Siddhananda: Perfect! that sounds perfect for this energy, and they're hearing that.

G: Mm hmm.

Siddhananda: They're now just really hearing that, and there is some light coming through. So, there is some shifting. So, that sounds good.

G: Yeah. So, we'll leave them to do the Om That I Am and the I Am That I Am, and that will help to break down that solidification and bring in a little bit more of that resonance.


Spirit: Thank you!

6 comments:

  1. Namaste - very nice message - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Namaste, very nice message. Thank you. Like the reminder of being that.. that is watching. Om shanti

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Namaste/\ Great clarification : ) Envision the Spiritual Heart kinda like this picture window and witnessing all the external happenings, but nothing to frame in or limit the experience, the moment full of life, the awareness expansive, encompassing so much more than all senses ever beheld/\

    ReplyDelete
  5. Namaste- Nice to see this one moving forward...Om

    ReplyDelete