Friday, December 25, 2015

The Risen Christ

Siddhananda: (long pause) Sometimes I have to wait a bit, because I sometimes still feel some vibration of the ...

G: ... of the past one. It takes a while to sync with the new one.


Siddhananda: Right, yeah. With this one for sure, because I'm feeling more of the vibration of the other one. So, let me ... (closing her eyes and pausing). Christ is coming forward, again.

Spirit: Christ ... He died for us, for our sins, and we didn't treat that situation well.

Siddhananda: Christ ... I see a big crucifix, and all of the blood ... thorns. Woo! Now that one is big in my mind, and I don't know where it is for that person, but that's looming! It's not a pretty picture, you know? Woo! I can almost feel what took place there, and I don't know if he was there, this person.

G: He might have been there.


Siddhananda: I almost feel it. I can feel the energy of what [happened], and before, you know, with Christ (grimacing with a pained expression). It's just that feeling all around, and he just feels they didn't treat Him (Christ) well.

G: No, they didn't treat him well at all.

Siddhananda: I don't know if he treated Him well, good or bad. I can't feel it, but I think there's some anger, some guilt, some ... (hesitating). I need to decipher that a little better, though. I just keep seeing that image so looming, and it's disturbing to him. I don't know if he was there. I'm almost feeling maybe ... (pausing), but he's stilling. That image is getting softer. Sometimes, just the energy does these things, you know.

G: Yeah, sometimes when they're around the energy, it helps to dissipate some of that.


Siddhananda: Right. It's not like much needs to be said.

G: No, to be there during that time, to see that, would be an absolutely horrendous thing to witness first hand.

Siddhananda: I'm seeing crowds. Some going forward in “Yay!” and others being pushed and trampled. Oh ... Oh, my gosh! (shaking her head with a pained expression and putting her head in her hand) That's just horrible ... horrible, horrible. (tearing up) Some are praying by the side, you know ... and Him there, and the cross is just looming (speaking with a trembling voice as tears well up). Just horrible! Some are wanting to help, and others are just being trampled. People are hooraying (shaking her head with great sadness), and I just ... (shuddering in utter dismay).

G: Yeah, some are jeering, and there's a whole lot of different things going on.


Siddhananda: I see that image ... (taking in a deep breath and exhaling slowly) ... he's saying, "Thank you for reflecting that to me, because that's not easy, and I'm fine with it." What can we help you with today?

I don't know if he was an apostle. I don't know. There's something of a connection there, but I don't want to say. I don't want to put words or names [to it], but the feeling is that he had some kind of a connection, or presence there (blowing out an audible exhalation). He's taking a deep breath, like maybe some of that is leaving from his soul a little bit.

G: (listening in full presence and nodding) You know, if he asks Christ to come to him now, it can relieve that for him. If he can come in now with the risen Christ, that will help him (closing her eyes).

Siddhananda (closing her eyes) ... (long pause) ... Oh, that's lovely. I do see Christ in white with the arms stretched out, and the heart (bringing both hands to her heart), and the sacrifice there, the compassion, but not being touched by that (the events of the crucifixion). His Light is there, too, and there's [His] open arms.

G: That will heal that. That will take that away. Once he sees the Christ is risen, and He's not touched by that ... that He is quite fine now, he (the spirit) can let go of that, and be with Christ.

Siddhananda: Mm hmm ... he's with Christ now. He just needed to get that out of his heart, so that he could open.

G: Yeah, he needed to experience the resurrection, not stay stuck with that.


Siddhananda: Yeeeaaah! It's a very lovely image. I just do need to say that image of open arms is [to say], you know, I (Christ) have always been here ... not touched by anything that takes place to my body or my mind. I am not touched by that. You're not either ... is the kind of thing [being conveyed].

G: (nodding in agreement as Siddhananda speaks) Right. So, He'll commune all of that with him. He'll give him those deeper lessons now ... 100 percent.  He'll give him all of the deeper lessons.

Siddhananda: (nodding yes) The energy is just love ... just light ... just beauty ... freedom. All of those things. Nothing that has to do with ... (gesturing indicate the pain of the crucifixion).

G: He'll take him, and then those energies will merge. Through the merging of those energies, that will cleanse the other stuff out very rapidly.

Siddhananda: (inhaling deeply) It's feeling a lot better for him. He's definitely with God, with Christ, and it's very much of a beautiful image. It's like those images you see with Christ with the children, or the ones, around Him, where He's there to just to take away [pain] like an ointment.

G: Right, right, right. He'll feel Him totally, 100 percent, in his soul, and that will cleanse it, 100 percent.

Siddhananda: (nodding yes) It's a very beautiful feeling now.

G: Yeah, it will be cleansing.

Siddhananda: Mm ... aaahhh! (opening her eyes wide and heaving a great exhalation of relief) Very peaceful. That was something else! (taking in a very deep, cleansing breath, then exhaling audibly AAAAHHHH) I just saw a blip of that cross, and then gone again. So, there's still a little bit of movement with that holding, but it's changing hugely.

G: Yeah, he can celebrate ... start the celebration now. That will be the end of the cross. He just needs to go into the celebration part of it, and that will be the end of it.


Siddhananda: It feels good (smiling). So, I think we'll go ahead and move that one forward.

G: So, we're good (gesturing namaste).


Siddhananda: Wooo! (taking another deep breath)

G: So, Amen to that.


Siddhananda: Amen (gesturing namaste)!

5 comments:

  1. Namaste - perfect piece for Christmas Day! I can't imagine seeing this scene as Siddhananda did - how incredibly difficult to be part of that horror. Wonderful message how nothing touches our god spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. namaste, tears are welling reading...horrifying to see and feel this.. such a beautiful message though in something so painful and tortuous turning to such beauty, love and light that is untouched... cannot describe in words.. om shanti

    ReplyDelete
  3. Namaste, deep message for today. Heavy but ends with the feeling of light. Thank you. Gratitude for all coming for us and for the spirits to move forward. Om shanti. Merry Christmas. ❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. Namaste, beautiful session. the imagery of that last walk with Cross is very touching. Glad to have Guruji to shed light on this and bring peace to the Soul and to us as well. ommm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Namaste- Found this very stlling to read, thank you...Om

    ReplyDelete