Saturday, December 12, 2015

Gentle Spirit



Siddhananda: [I'm seeing...]
Gentle spirit.
Wind and rain,
Gentle spirit.
Gentle wind coming through
blessing all.
Make me light.
Make me light.
Make me become light.

Siddhananda: This one’s already getting help from there.

G: Yeah.  We are on the fast track today, apparently (laughing happily).

Siddhananda:  We're totally fine there. I don’t know, maybe we'll be done pretty soon. They're coming in quick. I can feel it in me. There's much more clearing, in terms of energies ... clearing.  Yeah, quick!

G: It’s very fast, yeah!

Siddhananda: And, with this, I'm just seeing the light coming in. That’s all. We don't even have to do anything with this one.

G: Well, with that one the light just came in immediately. Transitions ... talk about building a bridge to the masters, I mean ... (laughing heartily).

Siddhananda: I am not lying about it! I can’t speak for it because nothing is coming. I just see a light that's coming, and then  ... vrooooom ... (sweeping her arms up  like the wind) ...

G:  ... and, off they go (smiling). I think maybe that transition is coming in a little early, it sounds like.

Siddhananda: We'll see!

7 comments:

  1. Namaste nice to see such quick work done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. namaste, the winds of grace -- whoosh!, nice... love the image.. om shanti

    ReplyDelete
  3. Namaste, sometimes things happen at lightening speed

    ReplyDelete
  4. Namaste, grace ...Super light. Good to see how fast it moves one forward. Greatful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Namaste, travelin'n in the fast lane!
    OM

    ReplyDelete