Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Rivers of Living Waters

Siddhananda: Okay, and onward with our next little clear one (showing a rock). It’s cute! Almost looks like a tooth or something.

G: Yeah, it does look like a toothie. Toothies!

Siddhananda: A little bit! We have some connection… something comes forward when I say that, you never know. Okay, so I’m just hearing "clear pool of wisdom.. wanting to know God."

G: Okay.

Siddhananda: I feel a little Sufiness in there.

G: Okay.

Siddhananda: Maybe they weren’t, but maybe they were married to someone that was. So, I think they were female. Interesting...

G: I just keep getting from them “What is this I?” question. “What is this I?”

Siddhananda: I see that Sufi imagery there, and but then there is her. So, there’s this Sufi imagery and then there’s her beside it, you know. But I’m feeling that kind of blend a little, as you said, “What is this I?”

G: Yeah, “What is this I?” And do also the “I Am That I Am,” [and] the “Om That I Am.” I think those three-fold will be good for her, and just to keep in mind, the rivers of living waters… rivers of living waters. (waving her hand with fingers open up and down like cascading water)

Siddhananda: Yeah, that was nice.

G: She can take that in. Yeah, take that in.

Siddhananda: Yeah, and that definitely felt better, merging of energies, almost like she was feeling a little bit separate from…

G: Right!

Siddhananda: So it was good. Okay. All right!

G: Thank you!

Siddhananda: Thank you!

G: Yeah, I think that women don’t get to [do] the Dervish practices.

Siddhananda: I know. That’s it.

G: They are kind of on the outside looking in, so this will help her to get on the road to actually experiencing what she needs to experience.

Siddhananda: Right. She was almost watching him, standing beside him and he was doing that.

G: Right! And she’s wanting that for herself.

Siddhananda: Right, for herself. That’s right. So, good!

5 comments:

  1. Namaste - sad to see women not be able to participate fully in spiritual activities. Nice to see this spirit be given the chance to experience what she needs to experience!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Namaste, breaking the gender walls...always good to help move one forward. Thank you for sharing. Om shanti.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Namaste/\ Anything that has to do with the physical form can either be a stepping stone to move forward or an obstacle. Nice to see that she received what was needed to progress. It's never too late! Have heard the excuse time & time again that "it's too late," and this is testament that it is never too late for change /\

    ReplyDelete
  4. Namaste- Nice to see this one moving forward...Om

    ReplyDelete
  5. Namaste, glad the woman was brought to clarity and moving forward, thank you for posting

    ReplyDelete