Thursday, December 17, 2015

Playful Spirit



Siddhananda: [I’m seeing] a bit of stone, glowing bright... (laughing) I'm just conveying glowing bright... love... dancing... he likes the stone.

G: It's a nice stone. (laughing)

Siddhananda: It is, yeah. (laughing)

G: It has very nice energy (laughing)... I guess, a great place to hang out and play for a while.

Siddhananda: That's it. I guess that's it, because what I see now is that little stone and I’m seeing a little greenery growing around [it]. It's kind of a fun, I guess you could say, a playful kind of energy.

G: Yeah. the energy with that feels a little more playful, rainbows and bubbly...

Siddhananda: Yeah... (laughing) they like what you're saying. They really, really like what you're saying.

G: I'm glad they're having fun here!

Siddhananda: They're getting happy. They're kind of conveying that when you're speaking, it's like a rain and I see some sprouts coming up, like, it's good, it's nourishment, however you want to put it.

G: New growth! (laughing)

Siddhananda: New growth! All around this little stone. I don't know if they want to stay in it. I’m just trying to see if this is like a hang out and play.

G: They just want to hang out and play for a while. (laughing)

Siddhananda: Let me get a feeling... (pause) They love the stone. I see some light emanating from it.

G: Maybe, they're getting something by just staying there. Maybe that's refreshing to the spirit and maybe that's what they need.

Siddhananda: I don't know if they could stay in there a while.

G: Yeah... that's the feeling I'm getting. 

Siddhananda: Ok.

G: They're just getting their spirit refreshed and that's what they need. You can see the little stone (showing the stone in her hand). It's very sweet... It's got rainbows and it's got all sorts of little things.

Siddhananda: And, I'm feeling the rain coming in.

G: Yeah, refreshing their spirit... so, I think they just want to kind of hang out in this realm.

Siddhananda: They'll be very happy, and, I see the light coming...

G: A nice golden realm that they'll be hanging in for a while. So, we'll let them hang out in their golden realm and play and just sit and listen in.

Siddhananda: They're completely content with that.

G: Yeah, we'll put them over here (placing the stone in the crystal cathedral)

3 comments: