Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Come to the Still Place



Siddhananda: This one is a very gentle ... sweet scented soul ... a sweet, flowery scented soul (laughing).

G: Oh, nice (laughing)!

Siddhananda: Scented of love. Boy! I'm hearing, "I don't want to mention names, but, whatever has happened before that was needing to be cleared, they're scented with love in all directions in that regard."

G: Okay, good.

Siddhananda: They came as a healer. They're a healer.

Spirit: Siddhananda is a healer. She knows me.

Siddhananda: That's all she needs to say. She's glad that Siddhananda is psychic, and [her] healing powers are coming to the forefront.

Spirit: What I'm here for is ... in terms of healing ... I lay hands on people here and do energy type of work. I have herbs and I have potions, but, I'm made of light, and I know she is, too. Should I keep doing this? Is that okay?

Siddhananda: I'm feeling like I know her, and like there's a very nice bond there. She was helpful.

Spirit: I know Siddhananda let this go, and doesn't do that kind of thing really, in that way with the potions and herbs, but should I do that still, Siddhananda?

Siddhananda: I think it's okay if you [want to do it], but I don't think it's necessary, though. I think right now the most important thing is ... Do you desire freedom? What do you desire? She says that she does. She wants to be love and light.

G: If she wants to be a healer, the best way to be a healer is to come to self-realization. Then you can heal from a still place, and bring it all into alignment and harmony better than you can [now].

Siddhananda: She said that she'd prefer that because this has kept her a little bit attached to the former world. She feels like she has tried to keep going, but she feels like in those eras ... I do see the medieval times ... it was needed, but she feels here, now, it's more of a healing of spirit that's needed.

G: Right. She can do that better energetically, and the best way to do it, even energetically, is to come to self-realization. Then you are in a still place which will help align everything.

Siddhananda: And, she'd prefer that ... right away now. She needed permission, because she didn't know if she should keep ministering to the ill here, and, that's kind of draining to her. You know, I can just see her soothing foreheads, and giving them things to help their spirit be stronger. She says, "like we did, Siddhananda ... like we did," (pausing as tears well up in her eyes).

G: So, the best thing for her is just to continue her journey, and she can be a better light and a better healer.

Spirit: Yes, thank you so much. That's what I desire, and I will happily take in whatever is needed to move forward. There are other people here that can do that work of helping the ill?

G: Yes, yes.

Spirit: I don't need that on me anymore, because I feel like I did.

G: You've done your work that you needed to do on that level.

Spirit: Okay. Thank you so much, and thank you Siddhananda. I love you.

Siddhananda: I love you, too (emotion welling up as she speaks). Okay, yeah.

G: So, is she staying for the practices?

Spirit: Yes, please! Thank you so much.

G: Yeah. So, she goes here, okay! (setting the stone together with the others waiting to receive the practices)

6 comments:

  1. Namaste Beautiful to witness this connection between the spirits and Siddhananda. Great message on how best to help humanity is to reach realization.

    ReplyDelete
  2. namaste, this is very nice message and great pointings .. om shanti

    ReplyDelete
  3. Namaste, nice and gentle feeling from this one. Good message to hear. Thank you. Om shanti

    ReplyDelete
  4. Namaste, the pointing to go for Realization first is always a nice pointing to hear

    ReplyDelete
  5. Namaste- Very nice to hear of the bond between Siddhananda and this spirit...OM

    ReplyDelete