Sunday, December 27, 2015

Forgiveness and Compassion



Siddhananda: Next in the line up... (moving rocks around) This one reminds me of that other little rock yesterday.

G: Yeah (pause) and she's still in there, yes. (points over her left shoulder at the crystal caves)

Siddhananda: I was wondering… the little rock, the little rock… (laughter)

G: They're still hanging in there.

Siddhananda: They love that rock.

G: They love that.

Siddhananda: I can feel behind me, a little beam coming out of that rock.

G: You know, she's still in there, yeah. (laughter)

Siddhananda: She is happy as a clam in that!

G: Just playing and having a good time at the moment.

Siddhananda: Just beaming, just beaming right now. (laughter)

G: (laughter)

Siddhananda: Sounds nice, huh? (giggle) Okay, so (closes eyes focusing on the rock)…

Spirit: I'm kind of seeking... I'm seeking clarity and guidance.

Siddhananda: Uh hmm. (pause) I kind of… I'm just seeing something there that's stopping this soul, maybe a wall or something.

G: Aha.

Siddhananda: And... it's hard to... it's just coming in imagery like that, you know, like they're here or maybe there, even... it's something dammed up or something stuck there.

G: Ok.

Siddhananda: Yeah... there's kind of light here, but they're kind of, you know, they're just jammed up there.

G: Maybe… what is their understanding of Truth? Let's start there. And what's the last experience they remember?

Spirit: (pause) Time passed, I was a girl…

Siddhananda: (shrugs her shoulders to indicate she’s unsure of what has been said) And I think they were pretty happy with things. I don't see that they were unhappy, but some kind of turmoil happened though. Maybe they were kind of innocent in something? And something took that a little or darkened that innocence of that, you know, that child and wonder and things.

G: Right.

Siddhananda: And they retreated or something, you know, away from being fully open.

G: Right.

Siddhananda: Just my sense. And so now... but in terms of whatever their practices were or what they've done, I’m just getting a feeling of [being] a little lost… they’re feeling a little lost… like prayers, maybe some prayers… praying for my soul.

G: Ok, your soul is just fine. (laughter) First off, the soul is just fine, the soul is untouched by any of the things that happen. What gets touched is the mind and the experience in that time. So, I'm taking it that some innocence was lost through some perpetrator?

Siddhananda: (long pause) Boy, I just see this kind of light with this youthful thing, then darkness coming in. Maybe some abuse, possibly.

G: Yes, some type of abuse or something.

Siddhananda: Yeah, I mean that was just the feeling of it. And I heard abuse, so, I…

G: Right, right.

Siddhananda: You know, something happened.

G: Right.

Siddhananda: Maybe when she was young? I don't know.

G: Yeah, it could be when she was young. So, what one has to come to is to a forgiveness and a compassion for the ones that have done these things, and that will free you. They’re driven and they’re in a hell realm of mind to be able to do that.

Spirit: You're saying it's not their fault?

G: Well, it's… they’re driven in a hell realm... driven to these horrid things.

Siddhananda: I am hearing…

Spirit: But they hurt me…

G: Yeah, I understand they hurt you... but you can be…

Spirit: I didn't do anything wrong.

G: I know, but you can be free of it. But you have to see that they are equally in suffering to be able to do the things they did. They’re in a hell realm.

Siddhananda: I do see a kind of, again, some bars and a cage, kind of opening. There is some... it's not fully light though.

G: Yeah, no, not yet.

Siddhananda: Yeah.

G: It's, you know, they're driven to do what they do... and they will remain in a hell realm, and then for that, you have to, you know, see it with compassion, that you have a chance to be free of it because you have done nothing wrong.

Spirit: Should I pray for them?

Siddhananda: …they’re saying.

G: You could pray for them and just develop a compassion and understand, you know, that they are in a hell realm. Nobody does those things out of clarity of mind.

Spirit: No… it wasn't my fault…

Siddhananda: …they were kind of wondering.

G: Not your fault at all, absolutely not. It's not the fault of the one that's been abused and you know, they will try to make it your fault. They will tell you it's your fault, but it's not your fault.

Spirit: Okay, ‘cause I was innocent. I was innocent.

G: Right, right, and you can take your innocence back.

Siddhananda: And that's what they want.

G: Right, you can take that innocence back, but to take the innocence back, you have to have compassion for them and let loose of that so that innocence can return.

Siddhananda: I do see a white flower (moving hands out as if a flower is opening), you know, it just came in my mind.

G: Yeah.

Siddhananda: It was just a beautiful white and clean and clear opening.

G: Yeah.

Siddhananda: Maybe like a lotus.

G: That innocence is always there, it's not touched.

Siddhananda: And the darkness was around it a bit, but still this flower (makes the shape with her hand of a flower opening), you know, maybe coming from her struggles.

G: Yeah, it's starting to bloom.

Siddhananda: It's just kind of saying…

Spirit: I understand.

G: Yeah.

Spirit: That's what I am… a heart, that purity…

Siddhananda: (makes a shape again of a flower using both hands)

G: Yes, you are that purity at heart, that purity is never touched, it’s just the body that's touched…. and when the body is touched, then the mind is touched, okay... but that purity can never be touched.

Spirit: No, my spirit is still here.

Siddhananda: …she's saying.

Spirit: So it didn't take my spirit.

G: No, it can't touch your spirit, so let go of the rest of it. Come back to the spirit, not the experience.

Siddhananda: There's more light, and those... there was a cage of bars open and there's more light, and I see that blooming of that… (makes a shape again of flower using both hands) beautiful, white flower of some understanding. I mean there is still some darkness, there's work, but…

G: Right.

Siddhananda: So, is there anything to suggest for this? Maybe you just want me to…

G: She can do the prayer:

Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth, as it is in heaven.
Forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil
For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever.


Spirit: Beautiful!

Siddhananda: …that's just what they're saying, and there is that flower there… and really flowering and, you know, really enjoying the energy of that prayer. And that seems to suit this particular energy.

G: Yeah... so, just continue to remain in that prayer and go into the purity of it.

Siddhananda: They’re saying…

Spirit: Gentle.

Siddhananda: They like the gentleness of it. It's not accusing.

G: No.

Siddhananda: Or, feeling this or that, for any particular [experience]... and they like that. (deep breath and a sigh) Okay!

G: So, namaste, thank you for coming.

4 comments:

  1. Namaste, I like that. Pure. Light. Good ending. Or a beginning. Om shanti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Namaste, beautiful session, remaining in the heart and letting go of the external happenings.. ommmm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Namaste/\ Beautiful : ) So nice to see this one let go. Understanding another whether it be a boss, spouse, friend, relative-it helps to sit and look to see where they are coming from or at try to see without projecting own thoughts into it- Acceptance comes much easier when understanding is there & when one can Accept, they are better able to let go & Forgive, to allow Compassion & Love to flow again /\

    ReplyDelete