Monday, December 7, 2015

Bhakti Ritual



S: Okay, got a linga here. It's a nice one, a black one (pause). Well, I'm seeing, again, some rituals with the linga.

G: hmm hmm

S: with the honey or the milk, and the flowers.

G: Right.

S: I see him standing there and pouring it on the linga, and, I see a picture of the Ganges there.

G: hmm hmm

S: He is in his, I think it's, yellow [robes]. I think he's a householder. He's there, and he's doing his rituals and things. It's nice. It's open. I feel the Ganges kind of energy.

G: Yeah.

S: So, how can we help you today? (pause) ... They want to pour some of that on me (laughing). I don't know, does that make sense?

G: Yeah, yeah (smiling).

S: [It's] like I'm a linga or something ... (laughing). I'm just saying what I'm feeling, and, I'm feeling it come down (gesturing with hands to show the milk pouring down).

G: hmm hmm

S: (pause) I see the three stripes here (gesturing to show the three stripes of Shiva that are on her forehead).

G: hmm hmm

S: It's Love (eyes welling up with tears). They're doing it with Love. Thank you so much!

G: Namaste (smiling).

7 comments:

  1. Namaste, sweet. Thank you. Love the picture very much. Very appropriate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. namaste, it is not so bad being a linga for a few moments .. nice to feel the milk dripping down and the love that is put into the rituals.. a lot of love from the other side, who would turn that down?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Namaste, ritual with pure love and devotion.. touches the heart.. om

    ReplyDelete
  4. Namaste- Very nice with sweet imagery...Om

    ReplyDelete
  5. Namaste - loved hearing about this one. No, I certainly wouldn't turn that down!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Namaste & thank you for sharing the Love!

    ReplyDelete