Friday, December 4, 2015

Earth Bound



Siddhananda: Alright-y, here we go. I don't know why I saw some strawberries, ... but raspberries!

G: Strawberries, raspberries ... it's the berries (chuckling).

Siddhananda: Sweet. I guess they're sweet.

G: Mm hmm.

Siddhananda: They're the fruit of good things. Just fruits ... sweetness ... ripeness. They're very ripe like plump raspberries, or strawberries (pausing). So, she's not in body, but I see a form.. but I don't know ... (pausing). Something maybe about….she may be moving towards body, but not there [yet].

G: Getting ready to transition into the body then?

Siddhananda: Right, and what it feels like is ... I see a female, or feel a female that maybe coming forward in body.

G: Mm hmm.

Siddhananda: She's happy. She doesn't mind ... the female is good. I can of see her traveling towards earth to a body there, and she knows where she's going.

G: She's ready to go in.

Siddhananda:  Yeah, and she says that she feels like it's a good time now, because there's a shift taking place.

G: Mm hmm.

Siddhananda: She can carry some of the sweetness there, and also nourish others and herself. She feels that she's got some growth. What I'm feeling is that she knows her family, and her parents are going to be really quite good parents.

G: Oh, that's good!

Siddhananda: She was able to navigate to this body. She can foresee it as being a good path for her, but as she's journeying, she has a little trepidation. Maybe [there's] still a little bit of holding to her other family or life. Again, she's hoping that maybe some of them [would] come with her, or are reborn with her. If not, I feel like she's saying those people ... I'm seeing like a body, and then another body ... those ones will exist in this new other body and family.

G: Right.

Siddhananda: She wants to let people know that's the reality.

G: Right.

Siddhananda: You miss that body in that one physical form , but they exist in this other new body. Anyway, can she have the COS (bursting out in laughter)?

G: (laughing hard) And ... can I have the COS?

Spirit: Before I actually reach my new home, I feel I will bring more blessings to them and others if I have that etched in my mind and my spirit.

G: Yeah, yeah! She can have that. She can go ahead and ask the spirit for that. That's fine.

Siddhananda: She says she's moving rapidly, and she's got it. She's got it, thank you.

G: Yeah, she can go ahead and use it.

Siddhananda: I saw her in the cosmic, and she just grabbed it and got it!

G: Grabbed it and got it, okay. Enjoy it, and good luck with your new birth (laughing).

Spirit: I'm good. Namaste!

Siddhananda: She's going ... woooo! ... she's moving rapidly.

G: Namaaasteee ... and there she goes (laughing). It sounds like she's rapidly being born.

Siddhananda: Yeah (laughing)

G: I wonder if she is going to be born today ... if it's this soon (laughing). Coming soon to earth (laughing)!

Siddhananda: What can we say, I don't know ... okay! Anyway, next.

G: (still laughing)

5 comments:

  1. Namaste -nice one, interesting to see how one can pick their rebirth and so glad she will start off in a new form with COS in her heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Namaste, lovely message. Thank you for sharing it. Omm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Namaste/\ ...hmm not much else can say really...what an intention, what a Blessing : ) /\

    ReplyDelete
  4. Namaste, Quite interesting!
    May she be blessed on her new journey!!
    OM

    ReplyDelete